The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
This whole battle for 21 is crazy to me if you are dealing with a manipulated stock as they say. That shyt at the end of day prob wont gather enough volume for it to even work. Just my opinion. We'll see..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This shyt is gonna tank to what it’s actually worth and they will never “cover”

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is gonna tank to what it’s actually worth and they will never “cover”
What if I told you:francis:

that hedges owned AMC shares on the way up:ehh: and sold those shares for a profit long ago:wow:and hedges that were short covered and reopened their short position long ago:hubie:

And that the “they have to cover” narrative was sold to newer investors (that haven't seen that lie before) as a way to make sure experienced traders could get out without having to worry about very heavy selling pressure from newer investors.:jbhmm:

But what do I know, been doing this for almost a decade now:sas2:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if I told you:francis:

that hedges owned AMC shares on the way up:ehh: and sold those shares for a profit long ago:wow:and hedges that were short covered and reopened their short position long ago:hubie:

And that the “they have to cover” narrative was sold to newer investors (that haven't seen that lie before) as a way to make sure experienced traders could get out without having to worry about very heavy selling pressure from newer investors.:jbhmm:

But what do I know, been doing this for almost a decade now:sas2:

Ya you pretty much just ethered this whole thread with that one Shugg.

That said, do you think this can/ will creep back up into the $40s/$50s at some point? Fukk a squeeze, I'm just trying to break even at this point.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Ya you pretty much just ethered this whole thread with that one Shugg.

That said, do you think this can/ will creep back up into the $40s/$50s at some point? Fukk a squeeze, I'm just trying to break even at this point.
Facts