The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ya you pretty much just ethered this whole thread with that one Shugg.

That said, do you think this can/ will creep back up into the $40s/$50s at some point? Fukk a squeeze, I'm just trying to break even at this point.
One thing I’ll say is that anything can happen, the better question is what is the probability of it happening..

last year we (i made hella dough on amc) had the rare pump of zach morris + winklevoss twins + elon musk + fed printing money + fed helping out the market + very low prices on amc + vaccines rolling out + historically low interest rates + out of work people sitting at home throwing stimmys at amc

all of those positive things are now gone this year and more than likely wont happen again

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
What if I told you:francis:

that hedges owned AMC shares on the way up:ehh: and sold those shares for a profit long ago:wow:and hedges that were short covered and reopened their short position long ago:hubie:

And that the “they have to cover” narrative was sold to newer investors (that haven't seen that lie before) as a way to make sure experienced traders could get out without having to worry about very heavy selling pressure from newer investors.:jbhmm:

But what do I know, been doing this for almost a decade now:sas2:

They rather listen to Treys Trades and Matt Kohrs instead :hhh:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
:francis:I got got. It has got me investing though. Putting a monthly in ETFs/defensive dividend stocks. Put money in I could lose, didn't sell but I consider it lost:yeshrug: it's tuition for my financial education:mjlol:
I'ma hold as a reminder, if I break even somewhere down the line cool.
It has been a nice dream though:salute:

Daps
What if I told you:francis:

that hedges owned AMC shares on the way up:ehh: and sold those shares for a profit long ago:wow:and hedges that were short covered and reopened their short position long ago:hubie:

And that the “they have to cover” narrative was sold to newer investors (that haven't seen that lie before) as a way to make sure experienced traders could get out without having to worry about very heavy selling pressure from newer investors.:jbhmm:

But what do I know, been doing this for almost a decade now:sas2:

But Astro cracked the algorithm

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Quoting bc its important to keep receipts visible in this thread
Nothing changed market is crashing.

Edit* hedgies have not covered. There are Billions of shares of amc. Retail has been holding these shares since it. Started. Average 60% of buy orders go through the darkpool. The average turnover per day is less than 5%. Any other narrative is false until you come with some receipts.

Edit #2 here's my receipt in advance

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's almost as if maybe the whole manipulated stock narrative was made up and HF don't care about this stock as much as reddit would have you believe

I mean you know how they are always talking about how shorted it is. I haven’t seen it on that list in over 4 months at least. It’s companies that are 60% short interest and they never covered. And have been for almost a year.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda felt it was end this way tho. Guys was going to far. Any time you questioned anything you was fud or a hedge fund.

once you had to rely on the sec :mjcry: it was over. “Strong resistance” “fud” “to the moon” still hunts me. I’m pissed I didn’t get out at 75 :mjcry:

Yea I have been in the game for a minute now and almost any time there's a large group of folks shouting a stock is going to the moon, you actually already bought in at a loss & are holding the bag.

These "opportunities" just never play out favorably. The louder and more brash the community the worse it is. Shoulda known better but I took the bait.