The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I am really frustrated with this turd but to be fair we are in a bear market right now with omnicron.... I could see this thing back up in the $40/$50 range at least temporarily when the market gets hot... i will almost definitely sell then & break even

Fingers crossed
I don't blame anyone for selling. This was always a reach because it means dismantling a corrupt wall street money making engine.

Lots of people in power are going to look the other way until things get so bad they cant. Hard to gauge when that happens.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
New to stocks/cryptocurrency. Signed up with eToro. Would appreciate a PM for a link of the basic to not derail the point of this thread.

my homeboy suggested to me that I should scoop a few AMC stocks since it’s at the low end rn. Reading a few pages of this thread, it seems like it’s a long term stock to hold onto. What’s the story behind AMC? I remember reading on the news it and GME were get-rich-quick stocks to put into but is it a serious stock I should consider?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
$18 a share… you have to be f*cking kidding me.

B… b… but y’all said it would go up to $100,000 a share?

This is some sad shyt. LOL

nikka it can go to $1 and I'm buying more

i-dont-care-screw-you.gif

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New to stocks/cryptocurrency. Signed up with eToro. Would appreciate a PM for a link of the basic to not derail the point of this thread.

my homeboy suggested to me that I should scoop a few AMC stocks since it’s at the low end rn. Reading a few pages of this thread, it seems like it’s a long term stock to hold onto. What’s the story behind AMC? I remember reading on the news it and GME were get-rich-quick stocks to put into but is it a serious stock I should consider?

I wouldn’t advise you to touch an AMC if you are just starting out unless you want to just grab a few shares. I’d look at an Index following ETF like S&P or total stock market. It’s many many tickers I’d invest in before I’d mention AMC. Establish your base and after that gamble on lottery tickets (AMC, GME, BBIG, Clover, meme bs)

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I wouldn’t advise you to touch an AMC if you are just starting out unless you want to just grab a few shares. I’d look at an Index following ETF like S&P or total stock market. It’s many many tickers I’d invest in before I’d mention AMC. Establish your base and after that gamble on lottery tickets (AMC, GME, BBIG, Clover, meme bs)

appreciate the advice man. Looking at a few ETFs on eToro rn. Most of them are doing shyt but like you said it’s a solid foundation. Also looked at SAND and might buy that one. Graph looks volatile and the buying price rn is just $4

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
appreciate the advice man. Looking at a few ETFs on eToro rn. Most of them are doing shyt but like you said it’s a solid foundation. Also looked at SAND and might buy that one. Graph looks volatile and the buying price rn is just $4

ahh that’s crypto I don’t even understand that I just invest in the ones I get interest for holding

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

first off get a fukking webull and not no fukking etoro lol