The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Mafioso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its been said from the jump to not put any money in this that you may need. If you did, that's on you. I'm far from ballin... FAAARRRRRRR from it. I need this shyt to hit.. but god forbid it dies tomorrow for whatever reason.. it would suck.. but I'd be aight.
I feel you bro, I knew what it was when I invested into it. I ain’t gonna starve if I lose the money but it still gonna hurt tho breh

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Exactly :russ: Buying the dip and it kept dipping average down to 30 and it decreases to 20:mjlol:

the bottom line is shorts still haven’t covered. So we will be bag holding until that point and until that point we made a mistake of not getting out when it was near its peak.
They will never cover.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Exactly :russ: Buying the dip and it kept dipping average down to 30 and it decreases to 20:mjlol:

the bottom line is shorts still haven’t covered. So we will be bag holding until that point and until that point we made a mistake of not getting out when it was near its peak.
Could've had my down-payment on that new Ford Lightning if I got out at $70:wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could've had my down-payment on that new Ford Lightning if I got out at $70:wow:

Man Breh tell me about it. I just set there like it will go up again. Every time it went down. Now I’m just sitting here holding a bag. I went from being in profit to averaging up to now holding a bag. Basically I did everything wrong.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man Breh tell me about it. I just set there like it will go up again. Every time it went down. Now I’m just sitting here holding a bag. I went from being in profit to averaging up to now holding a bag. Basically I did everything wrong.

I had to sell. I got in at $19 last January or Feb.

When it hit $25 several weeks ago I set a $24 dollar floor. Then 10 mins later i got an alert on my phone and I sold. I didn't lose monry, but damn I'll never "hold" as a group again. Nobody sticks together when it comes to this.

The saying "buy low, sell high" willl never not be true.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had to sell. I got in at $19 last January or Feb.

When it hit $25 several weeks ago I set a $24 dollar floor. Then 10 mins later i got an alert on my phone and I sold. I didn't lose monry, but damn I'll never "hold" as a group again. Nobody sticks together when it comes to this.

The saying "buy low, sell high" willl never not be true.

I mean people are still holding a lot. The issue is that it doesn’t seem to matter. Unless we are all waiting to wait the years for them to cover.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am really frustrated with this turd but to be fair we are in a bear market right now with omnicron.... I could see this thing back up in the $40/$50 range at least temporarily when the market gets hot... i will almost definitely sell then & break even

Fingers crossed