The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
nikka just sell. And that's not what every stock is about. Most are looking for solid year over year growth. Wtf are you talking about?

why should I sell? Because I can admit that this is a hailmary? I would be full of shyt if I went around here acting like it was a highly likely thing

and every stock is about investing in it so that you can grow the initial amount you placed in it....Rather its a short term swing or a long term. Either way the goal is to increase your investment, Rather thats years of growth or a short term price change. Thats WTF I'm talking about.

We are all young here, we can afford to take risks with stocks that aren't your traditional blue chips. This play doesn't work out, we will have time to absorb whatever losses that may incur just as a baseline. If we followed the adage, invest whatever you can afford to lose, we will be fine.

Investments in general should just be an auxiliary stream of income anyway unless you are a pro trader...

Ultimately like @cyndaquil said, we should be lifting each other up. Brothers like you two are smart and shouldn't be fighting over minutiae.

Everyone has diferent risk tolerances, but we shouldn't deride each other on a legit play.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
welp finishing the year getting beat down on the last day. Guess they said fukk covering for taxes.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
The way you are carrying on it seems like you are the one with the issue. As soon as you come in here you have some negative stuff to say.
Nah that's you every post. Then you cover it with "I'm just keeping it real guys". Tried to even say the squeeze would be lucky to hit 150 if it happened. nikka don't even know what you talking bout at this point.