The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm going down with the ship, if it ever reaches near 40 I'm pulling out and taking my loses.

The worst were the fukking amc YouTubers. Them nikkas don't know shyt and posting videos all the time, the internet got too many people talking when they shouldn't be and people pushing and cosigning their bullshyt.

I'm not mad at anyone in this thread, most people are cool. At worst I lose like 4k, at best I'm +500/-500 oh well. Happy New Year y'all.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm going down with the ship, if it ever reaches near 40 I'm pulling out and taking my loses.

The worst were the fukking amc YouTubers. Them nikkas don't know shyt and posting videos all the time, the internet got too many people talking when they shouldn't be and people pushing and cosigning their bullshyt.

I'm not mad at anyone in this thread, most people are cool. At worst I lose like 4k, oh well. Happy New Year y'all.

If you need the funds for bills and shyt, then I understand but if you can afford to hold, at least wait until February.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
No he doesn’t Breh. It’s whoever this dude is

i may be tripping but it seems like a lot of the AMC YouTubers have moved over to Shiba or Saitama or just aren’t posting anymore.

Almost everyday some clickbait. I’m not even mad at their hustle and another one is this one but they seem to have transitioned to Shiba because I think that may be the most popular finance theme right now. Dudes are legit just targeting the algorithm and probably getting a nice amount of loot.

Yeah, this dude so terrible, i had to stop watchin his videos lol

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

I'm not mad at anyone in this thread, most people are cool. At worst I lose like 4k, at best I'm +500/-500 oh well. Happy New Year y'all.
You aint ever lied

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
It really do smell like bytch in here.

I swear these folk in here worse than reddit, people investing in a legit stock, haters out of nowhere..Most of all many in here do not have patience for this play, it will squeeze, you literally just have to sit back and wait.

It's reminiscent of the early crypto phase, people investing with capital they don't have and mad their play isn't giving them lambos and yachts/thots in the span of a few months.

Misinformation, ladder attacks, dark pool trading, and media FUD has been waged for one year against this stock and the most Hedge Funds can do is supress it for a few dollars. Hedgies are out of ideas to shake investors, stock dips, we buy more....

Investors have time, Hedgies don't, we will win but it is a war of attrition but most people can't handle that kind of discipline.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I swear these folk in here worse than reddit, people investing in a legit stock, haters out of nowhere..Most of all many in here do not have patience for this play, it will squeeze, you literally just have to sit back and wait.

It's reminiscent of the early crypto phase, people investing with capital they don't have and mad their play isn't giving them lambos and yachts/thots in the span of a few months.

Misinformation, ladder attacks, dark pool trading, and media FUD has been waged for one year against this stock and the most Hedge Funds can do is supress it for a few dollars. Hedgies are out of ideas to shake investors, stock dips, we buy more....

Investors have time, Hedgies don't, we will win but it is a war of attrition but most people can't handle that kind of discipline.
This shyt been a play bout sticking together and holding but brehs as usual can't never stick together on thecoli. If we go look at the GME movement them folks sticking together and pushing each other up when they down and shyt. But over here it just crab in the barrels

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn near every stock is about holding out and waiting for it to blow...But what happens most of them don't...Look at all of the high shortage stocks most of them never squeeze....We will wait for this one to squeeze but if it doesn't happen don't be surprised. Just like today notice sears stock is up...That's likely the hedgies pumping it for collateral to push AMC and others down the line.

We can hold for years and it may or may not hit...But I bet you apple and google may go up for sure...

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
damn near every stock is about holding out and waiting for it to blow...But what happens most of them don't...Look at all of the high shortage stocks most of them never squeeze....We will wait for this one to squeeze but if it doesn't happen don't be surprised.
nikka just sell. And that's not what every stock is about. Most are looking for solid year over year growth. Wtf are you talking about?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka just sell. And that's not what every stock is about. Most are looking for solid year over year growth. Wtf are you talking about?

why should I sell? Because I can admit that this is a hailmary? I would be full of shyt if I went around here acting like it was a highly likely thing

and every stock is about investing in it so that you can grow the initial amount you placed in it....Rather its a short term swing or a long term. Either way the goal is to increase your investment, Rather thats years of growth or a short term price change. Thats WTF I'm talking about.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
why should I sale? Because I can admit that this is a hailmary? I would be full of shyt if I went around here acting like it was a highly likely thing

and every stock is about investing in it so that you can grow the initial amount you placed in it....Rather its a short term swing or a long term. Either way the goal is to increase your investment, Rather thats years of growth or a short term price change. Thats WTF I'm talking about.
Sell so we don't have to see you in here whining bout a hail mary. The strategy of investing for swings and holding for explosive growth I can tell you don't got the temperament for it. You a safe ass nikka. Just get yo 6% year over year from ETFs cuz you crying it take longer than a few months for a $5 stock to explode into the thousands.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sell so we don't have to see you in here whining bout a hail mary. The strategy of investing via swings and holding for explosive growth I can tell you don't got the temperament for it. You a safe ass nikka. Just get yo 6% year over year from ETFs cuz you crying it take longer than a few months for a $5 stock to explode into the thousands.

:russ: Thousands we will be lucky to see $150

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
:russ: Thousands we will be lucky to see $150
Then Sell. Because you're too stupid to realize if it's a hail mary like you say and it's the most shorted stock ever and it does pop why would it only go to 150? Volkswagen went to a 1000 and no where near as shorted as this or gamestop. Just go back to your click bait youtubers spoon feeding you knowledge breh.