The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This thread has really become dissapointing. Ken Griffith said in an interview that they have AI that can predict our behavioral patterns to control the market. Watching the beginning of this tread until now shows that he was right. THEY BROKE SOME OF YOU. The first video I posted is a short video that gives a general idea of why this will happen. AMC 500k has always been nonsense since the DTCC is not going to want to step in to pay for the billions of shares out there if it was to reach some astronomical price like that. That would end up being more money than is currently being circulated in the world. :mjlol:

Lots of youtubers also led some of you nikkas by the nose and hyped you up while not doing propper DD. Them using clickbait titles everyday saying the stocks will do something special had made some of those b*stards filthy rich. Just look at some of the super chat donations, patreons, and views of these channels. This play is ending soon. The squeeze will be managed as to not completely ruin the market and economy but you should be able to get a few thousand a share as long as you have a cash account and are not on some bs broker like Webull, CashApp, or Robinhood.

For those that still believe in the play we can all PM in a group to discuss the matter but this thread is pretty much dead. FUD everywhere and the OP acting like he has not taken his meds since June.

Im down

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then Sell p*ssy boy. You bought in at $60 less than 150 won't even triple your investment

im not sure why you keep telling me to sell. Also I definitely didn’t buy in at $60. And so what if I don’t triple. I don’t think VOO is going to triple any time soon doesn’t mean I’m getting rid of it.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This thread has really become dissapointing. Ken Griffith said in an interview that they have AI that can predict our behavioral patterns to control the market. Watching the beginning of this tread until now shows that he was right. THEY BROKE SOME OF YOU. The first video I posted is a short video that gives a general idea of why this will happen. AMC 500k has always been nonsense since the DTCC is not going to want to step in to pay for the billions of shares out there if it was to reach some astronomical price like that. That would end up being more money than is currently being circulated in the world. :mjlol:

Lots of youtubers also led some of you nikkas by the nose and hyped you up while not doing propper DD. Them using clickbait titles everyday saying the stocks will do something special had made some of those b*stards filthy rich. Just look at some of the super chat donations, patreons, and views of these channels. This play is ending soon. The squeeze will be managed as to not completely ruin the market and economy but you should be able to get a few thousand a share as long as you have a cash account and are not on some bs broker like Webull, CashApp, or Robinhood.

For those that still believe in the play we can all PM in a group to discuss the matter but this thread is pretty much dead. FUD everywhere and the OP acting like he has not taken his meds since June.

Wait a minute bro. I'm a newbie to all of this and my shares are thru Cashapp. What would be the issue??

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
Wait a minute bro. I'm a newbie to all of this and my shares are thru Cashapp. What would be the issue??

It's all about liquidity (how much money they have). Also if a broker is insured or not and for how much. Are they easy to contact? When this finally pops off some of the bigger brokers like Vanguard, TD, Schaub, and Fidelity should be fine. However a lot of the smaller companies will not have the money to handle so many people selling their shares at once. Most of the shares that people own are not real shares and the brokers will have to find real shares and buy at that price and then sell them to fill your order. Once these smaller companies run out of money they will be vaporized and you can be stuck holding the bag. CashApp is not a giant broker so it is a big gamble to hold your shares with them.

To give a quick example Webull is backed by Apex Clearing. If you call them hoes right now they have an automated message saying if your broker (Webull) is insolvent press 2. They already know Webull will not survive this and the people investing with them will be holding the bag.
I found out yesterday that your balance with them is NOT FDIC insured. If they close their doors, you lose your money.

Last edited:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

According to TDA In the event of firm insolvency, your account is covered with SIPC insurance. SIPC is similar to FDIC insurance for bank accounts but would apply to brokerage accounts and the securities that you hold in your portfolio. SIPC coverage offers $500,000 of coverage (including $250,000 in cash) for your portfolio. Additionally, TD Ameritrade provides each client $149.5 million worth of protection for securities and $2 million of protection for cash through supplemental coverage provided by London insurers. In the event of a brokerage insolvency, a client may receive amounts due from the trustee in bankruptcy and then SIPC. Supplemental coverage is paid out after the trustee and SIPC payouts and under such coverage, each client is limited to a combined return of $152 million from a trustee, SIPC, and London insurers.

If your broker cant say something similar to that RUN!!!

Daps
According to TDA In the event of firm insolvency, your account is covered with SIPC insurance. SIPC is similar to FDIC insurance for bank accounts but would apply to brokerage accounts and the securities that you hold in your portfolio. SIPC coverage offers $500,000 of coverage (including $250,000 in cash) for your portfolio. Additionally, TD Ameritrade provides each client $149.5 million worth of protection for securities and $2 million of protection for cash through supplemental coverage provided by London insurers. In the event of a brokerage insolvency, a client may receive amounts due from the trustee in bankruptcy and then SIPC. Supplemental coverage is paid out after the trustee and SIPC payouts and under such coverage, each client is limited to a combined return of $152 million from a trustee, SIPC, and London insurers.

Or, better yet, DRS your shares. Doing so puts them in your name and ensures you receive your asking price when contacting ComputerShare and requesting a sale.

I’ve DRSd my shares in AMC and GME.

:francis:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
im not sure why you keep telling me to sell. Also I definitely didn’t buy in at $60. And so what if I don’t triple. I don’t think VOO is going to triple any time soon doesn’t mean I’m getting rid of it.
You said you only in here for a squeeze but the squeeze gonna be shyt and subpar and take 6 years according to you. So why you still wasting your time in this stock?

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dammit man!!! Smh

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all about liquidity (how much money they have). Also if a broker is insured or not and for how much. Are they easy to contact? When this finally pops off some of the bigger brokers like Vanguard, TD, Schaub, and Fidelity should be fine. However a lot of the smaller companies will not have the money to handle so many people selling their shares at once. Most of the shares that people own are not real shares and the brokers will have to find real shares and buy at that price and then sell them to fill your order. Once these smaller companies run out of money they will be vaporized and you can be stuck holding the bag. CashApp is not a giant broker so it is a big gamble to hold your shares with them.

To give a quick example Webull is backed by Apex Clearing. If you call them hoes right now they have an automated message saying if your broker (Webull) is insolvent press 2. They already know Webull will not survive this and the people investing with them will be holding the bag.
I found out yesterday that your balance with them is NOT FDIC insured. If they close their doors, you lose your money.
Man this will be my 1st and only play in the stock market.. This is some BS it's too much.