The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
shocked a man who blew his PPP loan on a gaming chair would have a failing business :lolbron:

OP claims to have an “Urban Street Wear Business” but I think he’s full of shyt. Trying to look cool on a hip hop forum.

:mjlol:

The same cat who was clowning folks back in May 2020 who were still working and not getting that UI stimulus. Bragging about buying TVs with his $600 a week boost.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who don’t have a portfolio don’t understand I see. I don’t have to check on my amc have you ever noticed when you watch the news an item called tickers scroll across the screen. Do you even understand how any of this stuff works?

but I guess you wouldn’t notice that since you just troll on the internet you sassy thot

Bipolar fakkit always angling :laff:

At this point I don’t even watch it anymore.
I don’t even check that portfolio anymore
I still look at my amc/GME

Daps
This thread

200.gif

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
OP claims to have an “Urban Street Wear Business” but I think he’s full of shyt. Trying to look cool on a hip hop forum.

The same cat who was clowning folks back in May 2020 who were still working and not getting that UI stimulus. Bragging about buying TVs with his $600 a week boost.

But in this same thread yall were talkin about buyin OP a rollie when shyt was good :mjgrin:

Giddy as hell in this thread posting for pages, like Datejust or Submariner sir :feedme:

Then again you bought in around the 60s so you prolly were too late for that part of the thread :mjlol:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
But in this same thread yall were talkin about buyin OP a rollie when shyt was good :mjgrin:

Giddy as hell in this thread posting for pages, like Datejust or Submariner sir :feedme:

Then again you bought in around the 60s so you prolly were too late for that part of the thread :mjlol:

Nah

Thank god cuz I wasn’t gonna contribute to that bullshyt.

And thank god for the dips because I averaged down and now my average is $32

:whew:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you don’t understand the difference in checking the portfolio and looking at the price point. :snoop:

you are about as bad as that @Master Teacher dude

dikkhead. There’s posts of you saying you watching your portfolio closely to exit your position in this right after you said you don’t watch it. Buffoon.

Same shyt with your pump fake in the Saitama thread when you didn’t even know what a Certik audit was. Couple posts after saying you waiting on the squeeze you turn around talkinbout no squeeze this is just a stable not company all cause you saw OP trolling the squeeze evangelists. You’re just a fakkit through and through.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dude makes 4 AMC videos a day, all for 3-5% gains at the most

Too many updates and no substantial movement. He probably got the most click bait-ish of titles too

:unimpressed:

No he doesn’t Breh. It’s whoever this dude is

i may be tripping but it seems like a lot of the AMC YouTubers have moved over to Shiba or Saitama or just aren’t posting anymore.

Almost everyday some clickbait. I’m not even mad at their hustle and another one is this one but they seem to have transitioned to Shiba because I think that may be the most popular finance theme right now. Dudes are legit just targeting the algorithm and probably getting a nice amount of loot.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dikkhead. There’s posts of you saying you watching your portfolio closely to exit your position in this right after you said you don’t watch it. Buffoon.

Same shyt with your pump fake in the Saitama thread when you didn’t even know what a Certik audit was. Couple posts after saying you waiting on the squeeze you turn around talkinbout no squeeze this is just a stable not company all cause you saw OP trolling the squeeze evangelists. You’re just a fakkit through and through.

I was well aware of the certik audit. But that isn’t why I left saitama. So it was irrelevant to my statement. I got out of saitama because I was in too many different cryptos that I didn’t believe in so I cut out the ones I wasn’t sold on. Saitama was one of them. I also got out of wolverine and Celsius and shut cleared everything out of bitmart. But your sassy ass started talking about the audit. Which had nothing to do with me.

that was just your sassy thot tendencies coming through.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was well aware of the certik audit. But that isn’t why I left saitama. So it was irrelevant to my statement. I got out of saitama because I was in too many different cryptos that I didn’t believe in so I cut out the ones I wasn’t sold on. Saitama was one of them. I also got out of wolverine and Celsius and shut cleared everything out of bitmart. But your sassy ass started talking about the audit. Which had nothing to do with me.

that was just your sassy thot tendencies coming through.

low reading comprehension peon. you quoted the certik audit post talkinbout “brehs I’m about to be out. my p*ssy hurts” that’s why nikkas had to explain to you what a certik audit was. the rest is just you angling like your thong is out of place.

everything about you is vapid. not a single original thought ever.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
low reading comprehension peon. you quoted the certik audit post talkinbout “brehs I’m about to be out. my p*ssy hurts” that’s why nikkas had to explain to you what a certik audit was. the rest is just you angling like your thong is out of place.

everything about you is vapid. not a single original thought ever.

Clearly you didn’t look. What does an audit not being complete have to do with anything?