The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Here:

he lost confidence in this shyt, which is cool, but he’s made it his thing to antagonize the other dudes which to me is hilarious considering his post history in this thread :laff:

He was trolling when he said this too but that euphoria was blinding

Only broke bums are cashing out at $1,000. Most of the people currently holding have been here since February and are conditioned to hold until at least they see it approaching xxx,xxx.

Stop spreading this myth that a massive amount of shareholders will cash out at $500 - $1,000. It simply isn’t true.

:francis:

Now he’s just reverse trolling. He always speaks from a 0 or 100 perspective. Never any in between.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah that's you every post. Then you cover it with "I'm just keeping it real guys". Tried to even say the squeeze would be lucky to hit 150 if it happened. nikka don't even know what you talking bout at this point.

I didn’t try to say it. I said it.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps

This thread has really become dissapointing. Ken Griffith said in an interview that they have AI that can predict our behavioral patterns to control the market. Watching the beginning of this tread until now shows that he was right. THEY BROKE SOME OF YOU. The first video I posted is a short video that gives a general idea of why this will happen. AMC 500k has always been nonsense since the DTCC is not going to want to step in to pay for the billions of shares out there if it was to reach some astronomical price like that. That would end up being more money than is currently being circulated in the world. :mjlol:

Lots of youtubers also led some of you nikkas by the nose and hyped you up while not doing propper DD. Them using clickbait titles everyday saying the stocks will do something special had made some of those b*stards filthy rich. Just look at some of the super chat donations, patreons, and views of these channels. This play is ending soon. The squeeze will be managed as to not completely ruin the market and economy but you should be able to get a few thousand a share as long as you have a cash account and are not on some bs broker like Webull, CashApp, or Robinhood.

For those that still believe in the play we can all PM in a group to discuss the matter but this thread is pretty much dead. FUD everywhere and the OP acting like he has not taken his meds since June.

Last edited:
Daps
This thread has really become dissapointing. Ken Griffith said in an interview that they have AI that can predict our behavioral patterns to control the market. Watching the beginning of this tread until now shows that he was right. THEY BROKE SOME OF YOU. The first video I posted is a short video that gives a general idea of why this will happen. AMC 500k has always been nonsense since the DTCC is not going to want to step in to pay for the billions of shares out there if it was to reach some astronomical price like that. That would end up being more money than is currently being circulated in the world. :mjlol:

This was a major issue in this thread, and it’s exactly why its where it’s at now. Brehs was really getting called trolls and told to leave the thread for saying it won’t go that high.

The other meme plays like Shiba and Saitama both fell far from their ATH’s too but those threads are still chill.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lots of youtubers also led some of you nikkas by the nose and hyped you up while not doing propper DD. Them using clickbait titles everyday saying the stocks will do something special had made some of those b*stards filthy rich. Just look at some of the super chat donations, patreons, and views of these channels. This play is ending soon. The squeeze will be managed as to not completely ruin the market and economy but you should be able to get a few thousand a share as long as you have a cash account and are not on some bs broker like Webull, CashApp, or Robinhood.

For those that still believe in the play we can all PM in a group to discuss the matter but this thread is pretty much dead. FUD everywhere and the OP acting like he has not taken his meds since June.

I never believed that 500k per share stuff, to me 1g to 5g was always the max. Honestly I would be happy with that.

Dont listen to lou, isnt he a convicted scammer?

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I never believed that 500k per share stuff, to me 1g to 5g was always the max. Honestly I would be happy with that.

Dont listen to lou, isnt he a convicted scammer?

If he is or isn't the info he has given has been far more accurate than almost all of the Youtube clowns covering it. I personally research everything that I listen to to see if there is validity in what they are saying. Plus the reason I used that video is because it covers a lot of the info in a short period of time. I know coli nikkas will not sit through an hour long video unless it is Teanna Trump :mjlol:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Breh said thousands. This shyt will be lucky to see $40 again.

:laff:

Only broke bums are cashing out at $1,000. Most of the people currently holding have been here since February and are conditioned to hold until at least they see it approaching xxx,xxx.

Stop spreading this myth that a massive amount of shareholders will cash out at $500 - $1,000. It simply isn’t true.

:francis:
They want us to settle for $10,000. That is an insult. If you settle for $10,000, you will regret it. And $10,000 at 500 shares is not life changing. I have 500 shares.

:mjgrin:
$5,000 a share is bum shyt. That’s not life changing money. $5,000 a share is trick-on-a-ho-in-vegas money. fukkOUTTAHERE. We are trying to build lasting wealth.

:mindblown:

:mjgrin:

Last edited: