The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: If you don’t no shyt just say that trick

:skip: after I have posted multiple instances of you babbling. you ignorant slut.

nikka posted a cac talking about not being emotional and said “eureka! this is interesting!” :jawalrus:as if he had just walked into the library of Alexandria. you chemically unbalanced surface level peon :laff:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: after I have posted multiple instances of you babbling. you ignorant slut.

nikka posted a cac talking about not being emotional and said “eureka! this is interesting!” :jawalrus:as if he had just walked into the library of Alexandria. you chemically unbalanced surface level peon :laff:

A dude who only investments are AMC and Saitama shouldn’t even be commenting. I got some magic beans to give you also.

It’s telling that you have an issue with logic

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What are you even talking about? You’re using fake examples to make your shytty point

The S&P 500 is actually up over 100% over 5 years. But like you said, that type of investing return isn’t for you I guess :mjlol: It requires an understanding of the market and an actual attention span

Fukk a 100% I want 1000% like you can get with crypto, gtfo here outta JP Morgan....What are you gonna hype up next? Roth IRA? Lol. You're correct, that doesn't excite me, if I were 75 years old with grandkids, sure, I guess that sounds great....Yeah, 5 years...100%...I can't with you Old Guard heads...

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A dude who only investments are AMC and Saitama shouldn’t even be commenting. I got some magic beans to give you also.

It’s telling that you have an issue with logic

You’re retarded. You say random shyt then assume it to be true just like how women do. Hermaphrodite ass nikka.

First you pulled “only has 10 shares” out of thin air. Now it’s “only have AMC & Saitama”. Just a reflection of how you randomly post babble. Fakkit. Get your hormones in check bytch nikka :pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re retarded. You say random shyt then assume it to be true just like how women do. Hermaphrodite ass nikka.

First you pulled “only has 10 shares” out of thin air. Now it’s “only have AMC & Saitama”. Just a reflection of how you randomly post babble. Fakkit. Get your hormones in check bytch nikka :pachaha:

:mjlol: Damn I see you didn’t deny it

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same way I didn’t deny 10 shares until the last page. Sometimes you gotta let broads run with their assumptions :skip:

You have to stop this Sassy thot energy corny ass Breh. Go do something constructive go check on your portfolio or buy some dips.

or to do some cardio and get you some dips in

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to stop this Sassy thot energy corny ass Breh. Go do something constructive go check on your portfolio or buy some dips.

just like how you don’t check on amc but check on amc but check without checking that you checked on amc huh?

no more fake wolf of Wall Street shyt from you. Ima smack your kufi every time fakkit :pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just like how you don’t check on amc but check on amc but check without checking that you checked on amc huh?

no more fake wolf of Wall Street shyt from you. Ima smack your kufi every time fakkit :pachaha:

People who don’t have a portfolio don’t understand I see. I don’t have to check on my amc have you ever noticed when you watch the news an item called tickers scroll across the screen. Do you even understand how any of this stuff works?

but I guess you wouldn’t notice that since you just troll on the internet you sassy thot

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s just mad because he put his life savings on this play and he thought $500k per share was going to happen in the summer. I remember him bytching that he needed this to squeeze ASAP because his sweater business is failing and needs money to stay afloat.

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:
shocked a man who blew his PPP loan on a gaming chair would have a failing business :lolbron:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Fukk a 100% I want 1000% like you can get with crypto, gtfo here outta JP Morgan....What are you gonna hype up next? Roth IRA? Lol. You're correct, that doesn't excite me, if I were 75 years old with grandkids, sure, I guess that sounds great....Yeah, 5 years...100%...I can't with you Old Guard heads...

Old Guard heads :mjlol: You’re funny. I’m no old head but my money sure is.

I just turned 30 breh. And I’ll be retiring before I’m 50, because of how I invested in my 20s :mjlit:

Like I said, the risk perspective is different when you’re tryna turn 500k into 5 million. Lotta people in here are praying that AMC turns their $500 to 5 million, it’s easy to tell. Of course they’ll risk it all, cause who gives a fukk if you lose $500???? But 500k? Yeah I’m putting in less than 1% of my stack into AMC.

I own AMC, I have a crypto portfolio with everything from BTC/ETH to SOL, VET, LUNA etc.. I’m all for speculative plays… but what I’m worried about is anyone in here with AMC taking up more than 80% of their portfolio…

I’m not telling people to go invest everything in the S&P 500 ya fukkin idiot. It’s less than 10% of my holdings… I’m saying that brehs should diversify with something that provides stable growth….

But clearly yall don’t wanna hear that, so now I mostly just pop back in here to laugh at yall still praying for this. And make no mistake, I’ll be back here to laugh at yall again.

It’s especially funny when I see yall tappin in with the cacs on Reddit to give you some hope. Shows clear as day who yall think actually has the answers :mjpls:Blind leading the blinder

But yeah you keep at it mane, stay up on the Reddit threads, wait for the squeeze, cop a couple Spider Man NFTs :mjgrin: Adam Aron could make this whole thread an NFT the way yall have looked so fukking stupid in here. Go back 400 pages and you’ll see a bunch of retards yelling $40 is the floor!!!!!!:bryan:

But on Reddit retard is a compliment, so I know you like that