The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I’d say just keep what you have. That’s what I did with mines I have a bunch of bs plays in my fidelity portfolio. At this point I don’t even watch it anymore. Because everything in there is garbage. Which includes amc and GME. If it hits it hits. But I’m not holding my breath. I built decent positions.

i don’t see any negatives in just holding what you have. But I definitely won’t be buying anymore at least for a few months. I just tossed mines in my stock junkyard because one of these days HCMC will get paid and Nu Holdings will go to the moon along side GME and Tattooed Chef. I don’t even check that portfolio anymore I just toss my hailmarys in it

I mean I’m diversified to the point I even have amc out away in a grave yard account. But even than I still care about it. Plus I still add shares here and there even though I’m going to stop. I can’t say everything made money some don’t some do especially in my options account. But I’ve been doing decently lately.

but I still look at my amc/GME price points. When I look at trading view. Even if i hid it I’d still be curious. I track everything I have funds in.

I don't check on my AMC stock I just look in here...At this point it's almost just some extra bs I have sitting there. I honestly don't look because that's where all of my bad picks are and bags that I'm holding like HCMC.
This is the only thing that matters. If we wanted long term we wouldn’t be in this movie/entertainment/property stock. The squeeze is the only reason at this point. No squeeze no need.
at this point this is a back burner stock for me I'm not adding anymore because at this point I'm just adding losses.
Once the short squeeze is over and prices come back to a normal zone and people are out he will likely retire and the new person will come in to replace him. The apes will likely be elsewhere at that point.

so his only concern should be the company and honestly holding in the overvalued area as long as possible and getting rid of the remaining debt. Low key it’s more beneficial for AMC/GMR that MOASS doesn’t occur but retail continues to hold the stock. Of course some of us will hold a few shares just for memories or something after we cash out.
I own in AMC (306) and GME (11). I am not going to increase the positions going forward
I’m looking at the price so I can know when to get out of the position.
The gist is we are buying and holding until the moass occurs. It may be this year it may be 5 years from now. All of the other stuff is just useless hype. And keep in mind the majority need to continue to hold.

Not financial advice I’d recommend Holding your position even hiding it if you need to and move on to other investments only occasionally adding to amc when it’s on sale. Keep it on your yahoo or trade view app and concentrate on other things.

people are literally making thousands and more daily. Some are even making money within amc buying riding it up and down. Just look at it like that. How can you make money while awaiting moass.

The short squeeze is over we just happen to own a movie/real estate/nft company.

Autistic fakkit stay in this thread repeating himself and when he's not repeating he's contradicting himself :russ:just letting his thong blow whichever direction the wind is going. fake ass wolf of wall street "i got my hail marys in a fidelity acc that i don't check including amc that i still check for price point, but this moass is the only things that matters once it happens moass is over but moass is coming but at this point i won't add to my position but i copped some more at this price point" bytch ass nikka at a chromosome level :mjlol:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
You don’t have no money like that if you’re wishing on an AMC star to hit big :mjlol: stop the bullshyt. It’s easy to talk that risk it for the biscuit shyt when you’re entire portfolio isn’t even 20k

You the type to think those SpiderMan box office numbers could be a major catalyst :mjgrin:

My pockets ain't hurting homie, heavy in crypto, certs, gambling, music licenses, and stocks...I want AMC to win to fukk hedge funds...

If it tanks, it tanks, if it moons, it moons, it's just bonus money for me...

I'm a seasoned investor who takes risks, not waiting 5 years for 10% growth...not exciting to me...That is for old folks tbh

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
My pockets ain't hurting homie, heavy in crypto, certs, gambling, music licenses, and stocks...I want AMC to win to fukk hedge funds...

If it tanks, it tanks, if it moons, it moons, it's just bonus money for me...

I'm a seasoned investor who takes risks, not waiting 5 years for 10% growth...not exciting to me...That is for old folks tbh

What are you even talking about? You’re using fake examples to make your shytty point

The S&P 500 is actually up over 100% over 5 years. But like you said, that type of investing return isn’t for you I guess :mjlol: It requires an understanding of the market and an actual attention span

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If @I Really Mean It original intention was to troll people before he started this thread, then that is some evil shyt right there. Like actively trying to convince people to buy and hold while they are struggling to make ends meet for a chance at a better life and then flipping the switch like :umad: is villainous as fukk.

:wow:
It was like $12 when he made it. If people invested then they'd still be up.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was like $12 when he made it. If people invested then they'd still be up.

not necessarily. When you buy a share let’s say you got a quarter of your shares at $7 and it goes up and you keep buying as it goes up your average cost goes up with it. So let’s say eventually your average cost ends up in the 30s or 40s. The profit you had are gone.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop

Autistic fakkit stay in this thread repeating himself and when he's not repeating he's contradicting himself :russ:just letting his thong blow whichever direction the wind is going. fake ass wolf of wall street "i got my hail marys in a fidelity acc that i don't check including amc that i still check for price point, but this moass is the only things that matters once it happens moass is over but moass is coming but at this point i won't add to my position but i copped some more at this price point" bytch ass nikka at a chromosome level :mjlol:
Damn yall goin hard in here:mjlol:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s just what these internet weirdos do. Only has 10 shares of this one stock. And probably sold that.

Where did you get that shyt from? :dwillhuh:

you stay babbling and posting nonsense in this thread on a daily basis i quoted the evidence.

I have well over 100 shares. this was back in October:

In reality, my day trading wasn't bad. It's what got me to 100 AMC and 20B in on Saitama.

and I never framed myself as a baller or a big bag holder. I ignored your “she loves me, she loves me not” routine for months hoping you’d develop some testosterone and get away from your fancy dress ways, but you a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention. One day is moass is coming, next day you’re doing Ginyu force dance with @I Really Mean It

You even tried to carry your bytch ways to the saitama thread and nikkas had to get you packed quick:

My brehs I’ll ride with y’all into the next coin but I’m about to pull out of this one.
this is not Saitama's fault per se. Pull your skirt up :scust:
Certik is an independent audit. Saitama nor any other crypto can hasten the audit process. They’re at the mercy of a third party

See how being a bytch is just a core part of your genetic code?

nikka doesn’t even know the basics but goes around the entire forum cosplaying as a Fortune 500 guy all the while lacking any semblance of a spine :gucci:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did you get that shyt from? :dwillhuh:

you stay babbling and posting nonsense in this thread on a daily basis i quoted the evidence.

I have well over 100 shares. this was back in October:

and I never framed myself as a baller or a big bag holder. I ignored your “she loves me, she loves me not” routine for months hoping you’d develop some testosterone and get away from your fancy dress ways, but you a dikkriding fakkit who loves the attention. One day is moass is coming, next day you’re doing Ginyu force dance with @I Really Mean It

You even tried to carry your bytch ways to the saitama thread and nikkas had to get you packed quick:

See how being a bytch is just a core part of your genetic code?

nikka doesn’t even know the basics but goes around the entire forum cosplaying as a Fortune 500 guy all the while lacking any semblance of a spine :gucci:

This p*ssy sure does type a lot.

Please tell me your investment portfolio isnt just saitama and amc. Sounds like you just like you are a wish upon a star dude. Diversify yourself clown.

and even in the saitama thread you were reacting to some shyt you didn’t know about. You are a sassy ass thot Breh.

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This p*ssy sure does type a lot.

Please tell me your investment portfolio isnt just saitama and amc. Sounds like you just like you are a wish upon a star dude. Diversify yourself clown.

and even in the saitama thread you were reacting to some shyt you didn’t know about. You are a sassy ass thot Breh.

We on a forum we supposed to type :skip:

My investment portfolio has nothing to do with the fact that you’re a frail fakkit with no conviction riding the wind to dap fish in these threads while faking like you know what you talking bout. I’d cave your chest in in real life just for pretending to be knowledgeable while spouting 2+2 shyt :pachaha:

And you doing your Mr. Mime shyt again as soon as I say you react to shyt you don’t know nothing about here goes your feminine bytch ass regurgitating it. You really can’t avoid it :snoop:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We on a forum we supposed to type :skip:

My investment portfolio has nothing to do with the fact that you’re a frail fakkit with no conviction riding the wind to dap fish in these threads while faking like you know what you talking bout. I’d cave your chest in in real life just for pretending to be knowledgeable while spouting 2+2 shyt :pachaha:

And you doing your Mr. Mime shyt again as soon as I say you react to shyt you don’t know nothing about here goes your feminine bytch ass regurgitating it. You really can’t avoid it :snoop:

:russ: If you don’t no shyt just say that trick