The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dawg I checked the time stamped you gave and the dude is talking shyt that’s been treaded multiple times. crazy you called that shyt interesting but it’s also lowkey a reflection of how you post. Look how I just said that’s your routine then you turned around and said “you just talking to say some shyt” Mr. Mime ass nikka :snoop:

Corny ass nikka fukk out of here. If you can’t peep the game in this video fukk ya. Ole 10 shares ass nikka.

Every post is you complaining about another dude quit being a p*ssy

Daps
You're making fun of people for owning 10 shares of AMC in a thread that you started? :why:

I’ve pointed out months ago that Breh been trolling, it was cool though cause he was saying what they wanted to hear. Now he’s trolling from the opposite side so it’s not funny anymore.

The OP has been the biggest troll in here. They either don’t realize it, or they let it slide because hes the OP, I mean cmon…

Also he changes his tune every other week in this thread then when posters feed off that tune he pretends like he doesn’t know what’s going on. Funny to watch

:deadmanny:

He has also trolled in some of the crypto threads too. He did the same thing in the Shib thread, telling people it will hit $1 by spring, to selling it the next week saying it was done.
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
You're making fun of people for owning 10 shares of AMC in a thread that you started? :why:
Man, I’m done with this bullshyt. As the author of this thread, someone who made it in an earnest attempt to convince brehs on this forum to join me in making a grab for generational wealth, I have every right to do what I can to disabuse those same brehs of the fantasy that this is going anywhere.

I woke up, man. It’s time for me to try my best to wake up anyone who still believes in this.

:francis:

Last edited:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, I’m done with this bullshyt. As the author of this thread, some who made it in an earnest attempt to convince brehs on this forum to join me in making a grab for generational wealth, I have every right to do what I can to disabuse those same brehs of the fantasy that this is going anywhere.

I woke up, man. It’s time for me to try my best to wake up anyone who still believes in this.

:salute:

Creepn

All Star
Daps
I’ve pointed out months ago that Breh been trolling, it was cool though cause he was saying what was what they wanted to hear. Now he’s trolling from the opposite side so it’s not funny anymore.

If @I Really Mean It original intention was to troll people before he started this thread, then that is some evil shyt right there. Like actively trying to convince people to buy and hold while they are struggling to make ends meet for a chance at a better life and then flipping the switch like :umad: is villainous as fukk.

:wow:

Daps
If @I Really Mean It original intention was to troll people before he started this thread, then that is some evil shyt right there. Like actively trying to convince people to buy and hold while they are struggling to make ends meet for a chance at a better life and then flipping the switch like :umad: is villainous as fukk.

:wow:
I would never do that - ever.

This thread was made in good faith, and I hold zero ill will against anyone here who still thinks this will squeeze, though I’m in profound disagreement with them.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I would never do that - ever.

This thread was made in good faith, and I hold zero ill will against anyone here who still thinks this will squeeze, though I’m in profound disagreement with them.

The shyt ain't squeezing. I'll leave my shares in because I invested pocket change. AMC will just be a part of my portfolio. And I don't mind because I'm a regular AMC customer. I'm also interested to see what they do with Pacific Theaters and the ArcLight.

Creepn

All Star
Daps
The shyt ain't squeezing. I'll leave my shares in because I invested pocket change. AMC will just be a part of my portfolio. And I don't mind because I'm a regular AMC customer. I'm also interested to see what they do with Pacific Theaters and the ArcLight.
Whether you think it'll squeeze or not, it's honestly not a bad stock. At first I didn't care for AMC but now I kinda like the stock :ehh:. They've been making moves towards the right direction lately. It's a fine stock. If they would stop shorting the damn thing, it would be a mighty mighty fine stock indeed.