The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
finally had to put OP on ignore, mad annoying.

He’s just mad because he put his life savings on this play and he thought $500k per share was going to happen in the summer. I remember him bytching that he needed this to squeeze ASAP because his sweater business is failing and needs money to stay afloat.

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, and, so? What’s being done about it? What can be done about it? It seems that you and the rest of the AMC crowd only have these examples of corruption and flagrant manipulation that you can’t stop.

That’s what the DD consists of now. Evidence of brazen theft in broad daylight that you can’t do shyt about.

At this point, the hedges are taunting you.

:mjlol:

Exactly that’s what’s going on. Hey they are dirty here is how. And nothings going to be done about it. Basically strong arm robbery.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He’s just mad because he put his life savings on this play and he thought $500k per share was going to happen in the summer. I remember him bytching that he needed this to squeeze ASAP because his sweater business is failing and needs money to stay afloat.

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis:

I mean if we knew we’d be holding for 12 years just to wait for amc to become a decent Company with no short squeeze I don’t think it would be too many people in it.

The short squeeze is over we just happen to own a movie/real estate/nft company. Nice steady investment for the long term. They may as well pay off their debt and start giving out a dividend.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
All you keep doing is moving the goal posts. I didn’t get in this to make 4x the money invested, nor did I put others on to game so they could see a similar return.

We were here for a squeeze, life changing money, a share price that took us to the moon. $5,000
$10,000
$100,000

a share.

That’s what we signed up for. Not to make a difference, or effect a radical shift in the economic order of society. No, we came for a squeeze that is _never_ happening.

So, miss me with that “woe is me” bullshyt. I have every right to be upset that I’ve wasted a full fukking year parking my money in this scam.

:francis:
:dead:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
If you scared. Go to church...scared money don't make big money...

You don’t have no money like that if you’re wishing on an AMC star to hit big :mjlol: stop the bullshyt. It’s easy to talk that risk it for the biscuit shyt when you’re entire portfolio isn’t even 20k

You the type to think those SpiderMan box office numbers could be a major catalyst :mjgrin:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don’t have no money like that if you’re wishing on an AMC star to hit big :mjlol: stop the bullshyt. It’s easy to talk that risk it for the biscuit shyt when you’re entire portfolio isn’t even 20k

You the type to think those SpiderMan box office numbers could be a major catalyst :mjgrin:

But they had a Spider-Man NFT to the moon

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All you keep doing is moving the goal posts. I didn’t get in this to make 4x the money invested, nor did I put others on to game so they could see a similar return.

We were here for a squeeze, life changing money, a share price that took us to the moon. $5,000
$10,000
$100,000

a share.

That’s what we signed up for. Not to make a difference, or effect a radical shift in the economic order of society. No, we came for a squeeze that is _never_ happening.

So, miss me with that “woe is me” bullshyt. I have every right to be upset that I’ve wasted a full fukking year parking my money in this scam.

:francis:
GME didnt even reach $500 a share at its height (although it got pretty close)
were you really expecting $5,000?
:hubie:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GME didnt even reach $500 a share at its height (although it got pretty close)
were you really expecting $5,000?
:hubie:

Well GME is supposed to possibly reach more. This is moass talk. For moass The height for GME was expected to be extremely high. So GME hasn’t reached its moass height not even close just like AMC.

Daps
Well GME is supposed to possibly reach more. This is moass talk. For moass The height for GME was expected to be extremely high. So GME hasn’t reached its moass height not even close just like AMC.

GME was about to rocket. They stopped that shyt immediately. It was literally about to explode until they all collectively said nope!