The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Props! These are the kind of posts that are appreciated
The first half is spot on. We haven't gotten there yet. Senators and such are buying puts for Apple, tesla, Microsoft to be down 40% next quarter. Article was posted weeks ago in here

@I Really Mean It,
Breh, I have 4 xs my money invested sitting in this as we speak. I also sold some in June and bought enough GME that if AMC is a complete and total wash I'm still good. I'm always open for suggestions, angles, and truths. But "your woe is me" attitude makes it sound like a savings account is better than any investment. You bought a lot to the table in rallying brehs to get in, but nothing to the table as far as why they should get out. In the age of information that should be easy.
All you keep doing is moving the goal posts. I didn’t get in this to make 4x the money invested, nor did I put others on to game so they could see a similar return.

We were here for a squeeze, life changing money, a share price that took us to the moon. $5,000
$10,000
$100,000

a share.

That’s what we signed up for. Not to make a difference, or effect a radical shift in the economic order of society. No, we came for a squeeze that is _never_ happening.

So, miss me with that “woe is me” bullshyt. I have every right to be upset that I’ve wasted a full fukking year parking my money in this scam.

:francis:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
All you keep doing is moving the goal posts. I didn’t get in this to make 4x the money invested, nor did I put others on to game so they could see a similar return.

We were here for a squeeze, life changing money, a share price that took us to the moon. $5,000
$10,000
$100,000

a share.

That’s what we signed up for. Not to make a difference, or effect a radical shift in the economic order of society. No, we came for a squeeze that is _never_ happening.

So, miss me with that “woe is me” bullshyt. I have every right to be upset that I’ve wasted a full fukking year parking my money in this scam.

Pathetic. Get help, breh. I used to be where you are, until I saw the light.

:mjlol:
Are you going to announce that you sold or are you going to keep crying like a wounded baby deer?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

$10,000
$100,000

a share.

Honestly. Never expected 5 stacks. I entertained the idea and took the chance but even if this shyt reaches to 3-500. :ehh:

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Opensea was valued at about ten billion. GameStop is coming out with their own nft marketplace, and overall currently are valued at about 12 billion. They’ll be undervalued quick if the marketplace is decent, as they got cash on hand, e-commerce and stores as well. Pressure will be on shorts.

the si report for amc, how many times are “glitches” going to be favourable for amc and people still not see what’s up. Keep adding to business and put more pressure on shorts.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Opensea was valued at about ten billion. GameStop is coming out with their own nft marketplace, and overall currently are valued at about 12 billion. They’ll be undervalued quick if the marketplace is decent, as they got cash on hand, e-commerce and stores as well. Pressure will be on shorts.

the si report for amc, how many times are “glitches” going to be favourable for amc and people still not see what’s up. Keep adding to business and put more pressure on shorts.
This is just a few of them

Daps
This is just a few of them

Ok, and, so? What’s being done about it? What can be done about it? It seems that you and the rest of the AMC crowd only have these examples of corruption and flagrant manipulation that you can’t stop.

That’s what the DD consists of now. Evidence of brazen theft in broad daylight that you can’t do shyt about.

At this point, the hedges are taunting you.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Ok, and, so? What’s being done about it? What can be done about it? It seems that you and the rest of the AMC crowd only have these examples of corruption and flagrant manipulation that you can’t stop.

That’s what the DD consists of now. Evidence of brazen theft in broad daylight that you can’t do shyt about.

I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore buddy. Take that as an honor and privilege as you are only the 2nd one in my entire coli career.
:russ: OP getting bushed in his own thread.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:laff:

Daps
I'm going to go ahead and put you on ignore buddy. Take that as an honor and privilege as you are only the 2nd one in my entire coli career.
:russ: OP getting bushed in his own thread.
Put me on ignore for speaking the truth, brehs. You used to be the homie. Now you’re just a misguided investor who refuses to accept this play is dead.

I don’t even have a problem with you. I’m trying to challenge your misconceptions and spare you the grief of seeing that this is going nowhere.