The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread went left…:damn:

last time I checked this thread dudes were in here posting pics of Malibu mansions talking about what island they gonna buy. Now everybody in here arguing and the future looks grim.

Hopefully shyt turns around and the squeeze happens… I’m rooting for y’all. You held this long might as well keep going.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How are you winning? You’re here for a squeeze that ain’t happening. Seems like a loss to me.

:francis:
Ive already made and enjoyed plenty of money with the play, and the squeeze didn’t happen “yet”

again. I’m sure you didn’t even understand what they play was from jump. Just got caught up in the hype.

You only “lost” due to your own ignorance:manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This thread went left…:damn:

last time I checked this thread dudes were in here posting pics of Malibu mansions talking about what island they gonna buy. Now everybody in here arguing and the future looks grim.

Hopefully shyt turns around and the squeeze happens… I’m rooting for y’all. You held this long might as well keep going.
Future looks just as bright as it ever did to anyone that understands the play.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I say bring it, I'm glad you remember these exchanges because I don't. Post it! If all you can do is attack me and not the message that I've tried to convey in t his thread, Then I would say I accomplished what I set out to do. Post the doomsday rambling nikka. You don't need my permission.
This nikka thinks hes Jesus:laff::laff::laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is there any thing that could happen that would make you say the future doesn’t look bright & you’d consider it abandoning the play?
ive said it a million times now.

This play is reliant on short interest, and community strength.

If/when short interest dies and the community moves on. Then this is over.

Currently short interest and community sentiment is the highest it’s ever been. Would make zero sense to walk away before something happens.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please, make me understand the play. Explain to us all how this squeezes.

:mjgrin:
It’s the same as it’s ever been.

It’s abundantly clear you don’t even know/understand why you purchased your shares in the first place.

The company was on the verge of bankruptcy. Large institutions took notice and sold millions of shares short. Reddit cacs took notice and purchased a bunch of shares. This locked those shorts into losing positions.

From day one we’ve been waiting for the catalyst that turns those short positions into buyers.

Nothing has changed on that front. If you believed in the squeeze when you made this thread, then there’s nothing that has happened since then to discredit the squeeze.

It’s just time and your impatience/emotions that has changed.