The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
That’s all that happens. Constant kicks of the can down the road. There’s no end to this. When I made this thread, I never imagined the market was this crooked. I sincerely apologize to everyone who followed my lead.

:francis:

you don’t have anything to apologize for. Alotta us made good money. You saw an opportunity and put us up on it. Feel good about that.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s all that happens. Constant kicks of the can down the road. There’s no end to this. When I made this thread, I never imagined the market was this crooked. I sincerely apologize to everyone who followed my lead.

:francis:
1. It's not over yet.

2. People are responsible for their own choices.

3. You had good intentions of putting fellow brehs on. You wanted everyone to win. So no need to apologize.

killacal

Banned
Daps
We at 26 and we expect to close around 29

Hedigies will hold us down till we hit 23 and that's magic number before the run up :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Am I doing it right

:whistle:

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
We at 26 and we expect to close around 29

Hedigies will hold us down till we hit 23 and that's magic number before the run up :ohlawd::ohlawd:

Am I doing it right

:whistle:

Either way we win who have bought in and the money invested is not needed :yeshrug:

Daps
No point selling AMC to buy GME or vice versa if you think the other is gonna moon. They will both moon if either is set off. The real question is which will moon higher or give you the most profit per share when you sell?
:lupe: can't predict that so I just buy GME on dips and hold my AMC because it hasn't dipped enough for me to want to buy more. I think of it as I'm good with my current position in either but if it dips enough to lower my cost basis then I'll buy.
With holding its all psychological so a lower cost basis will make you see less red and more green and make it easier to hold.
Not a popular opinion but gme will go higher.

It's been over 100% shorted since January. AMC was over 30 and may now be over 100% by now.

Them cacs are so dedicated they created an infinity pool where they have DRS'd shares with the plan to never sell those specific shares, ever. Assuring that shorts literally will never be able to cover. I would bet all the money in the world that gme will moon farther.

However. I get not everyone can buy gme shares and AMC is much more affordable option to get you moon money. My opinion is buy both if you have the money.