The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
I think the FED coming out and saying AMC and GME pose a risk to the economy is huge. I don’t think enough people appreciate how significant that is. I have a feeling they’re going to attempt to buy us off. There was a rumor last week about us being bought off for $10,000 a share. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a trial balloon sent by the FED.

:francis:

First they ignore them

Then they mock them

Now they're fighting them

Has to be close if the fed is using a bunch of redditors as a scapegoat. MSM can build and spin a narrative in only a week or two. I think this may come to a head by end of year if they're already playing the blame game

Daps
And one more gotdamn thing.

If people investing and holding their investment long term (which is what mfs are encouraged to do) is posing a risk to your stock market, your market is corrupt and absolutely DESERVES to be broken.

Only retail has to play by the rules and its clear through everything but price action that they're winning while playing by these rules that no other vested interest in the market has to play by. That is absolutely the most corrupt shyt and if this were at a more uncivilized time it would've been the gallows for many of the market makers at this point

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I think the FED coming out and saying AMC and GME pose a risk to the economy is huge. I don’t think enough people appreciate how significant that is. I have a feeling they’re going to attempt to buy us off. There was a rumor last week about us being bought off for $10,000 a share. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a trial balloon sent by the FED.

:francis:

And I'm still holding. With my small amount of shares, they'll have to force me to buyout.:russ:

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And one more gotdamn thing.

If people investing and holding their investment long term (which is what mfs are encouraged to do) is posing a risk to your stock market, your market is corrupt and absolutely DESERVES to be broken.

Only retail has to play by the rules and its clear through everything but price action that they're winning while playing by these rules that no other vested interest in the market has to play by. That is absolutely the most corrupt shyt and if this were at a more uncivilized time it would've been the gallows for many of the market makers at this point

that part

Daps
Gives me $1.5 million+ for AMC and $120k for GameStop.

Problem is that GME has usually been anywhere from 4x to 6x the price of AMC. You already know Superstonk and GME holders would go nuts if they were offered the same money as the "popcorn stock" holders.

Next problem is that it would completely undermine our financial system. The hedgies make bets all the time and win...one way or the other. The one time they fukk up BIG, we bail them out. MSM might convince Boomers but no one in Gen X, Millenials or Gen Z is buying that shyt.

Another issue is.....why $10k? Sounds very arbitrary and low. Everyone will take it if that's the only option but would it be the only option?

My hunch is that HF/MSM are throwing numbers out there to psychologically condition us to selling early. First it was $100 then $300...then $500 or $1000. They don't want us thinking about the NATURE of a short squeeze, just the dollars. A true short squeeze...there's no upper limit. They want us to panic sell at various lower price points instead of holding for the biggest bag. They're counting on people freaking out at 500, 1000 and maybe some brave folks holding to 10,000. What they fear is everyone getting to $10k and not selling.

Gotta get the day traders and quick flippers out the paint because those brehs will be determined to sell for small profits just to say they took profit and then will work with MSM to convince us to sell quickly just so their risk aversion looks sound and smart.

Daps
Someone link this $10k talk nonsense
What about international investors such as myself?

With $10k, I'd have $7mil in my retirement account and $3mil in my cash account :merchant:
It's FUD don't worry about it.

That 10k shyt ain't happening. And most won't take it because if they're offering 10k then that just means they're scared of what happens and how much you'll make if you don't take it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go look at the charts around the last two earnings calls.

last two earnings we had a really good couple weeks soon after.

It’s a highly manipulated stock so there’s fukkery the day of earnings and we usually see a spike followed by a dip, but after that dip, we runnin to the next level.

as expected:ehh: