The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good earnings but I wanted to hear about stock buybacks
oh well

i doubt buybacks come anytime soon they can better use that money to become a better company. Same with no dividends. What’s going to mess around and happen is this will become an even more solid company while we await MOASS.

Daps
I think the FED coming out and saying AMC and GME pose a risk to the economy is huge. I don’t think enough people appreciate how significant that is. I have a feeling they’re going to attempt to buy us off. There was a rumor last week about us being bought off for $10,000 a share. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a trial balloon sent by the FED.

:francis:

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I think the FED coming out and saying AMC and GME pose a risk to the economy is huge. I don’t think enough people appreciate how significant that is. I have a feeling they’re going to attempt to buy us off. There was a rumor last week about us being bought off for $10,000 a share. Wouldn’t be surprised if that was a trial balloon sent by the FED.

:takedat:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

I’m a black man in amerikkka:francis: I’m already demonized by the govt and cac media :umad: run me my money

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I assume u would take it? I probably would if it’s tax free

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’d definitely take a buyout but where is this talk even coming from