The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
To answer your question the nasty attitudes and disrespectfulness that posters had during the mooning is why posters will come in here with slick comments now.

This thread has calmed down a lot but back in June through aug it was straight nasty. Brehs saying they made good money off the play which is ironic cause during those months they straight shytted on anyone who sold and they shytted on anyone who came in here and said they took profits. Anyone who even suggested taking some profit got shytted on. Thread was a mess.

right I remembered when they shytted on the reddit dude who literally bought a lambo off this shyt :russ:

Daps
It's just a waiting game at this point. Hedge funds aren't being slick....their very survival depends on not letting this thing take-off. They'll keep kicking the can as long as possible because there's no other play for them. All they can hope for is investors getting tired or not having the $$$ and needing to push their money to other investments or paying bills.

Buy volume seems low but no one is selling either. No real cost to holding except opportunity cost. Hedge funds have to constantly maneuver to keep this up. Best comparison is two people that are stuck in the middle of the ocean: one has a life vest and the other has to tread water indefinitely.

No one knows how this will play out but there's no reason to sell. If they could tank the price, they'd do it. They can't afford to which is why nothing is happening.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
To answer your question the nasty attitudes and disrespectfulness that posters had during the mooning is why posters will come in here with slick comments now.

This thread has calmed down a lot but back in June through aug it was straight nasty. Brehs saying they made good money off the play which is ironic cause during those months they straight shytted on anyone who sold and they shytted on anyone who came in here and said they took profits. Anyone who even suggested taking some profit got shytted on. Thread was a mess.
Couldn't have been Me, I sold 15k in June, announced in this thread that I sold and why.

It was nasty then because trolls were running rampant. All this throwing rocks and hiding hands is for the birds. Name names. Because some of yall ain't bringing shyt to the table but drama.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

OmG yOuR noT aN ApE WItH Us….. Breh tweeted and said fukk y’all nikkas I’m rich, like he really cared about them insults …. And now the shyt had dropped by 50%
FUD :unimpressed:

The play is about holding. If you sell you don't need to run it by us in here. Bunch of fakkits want a pat on the back and someone to tell them it's ok to sell. Like you said when it runs we talk shyt but when it doesn't run people come in here bytching and tryna laugh or talk shyt. Hoe ass nikkas we talk ahit throughout the whole game not just when we up :pacspit:

:unimpressed:

Daps
Couldn't have been Me, I sold 15k in June, announced in this thread that I sold and why.

It was nasty then because trolls were running rampant. All this throwing rocks and hiding hands is for the birds. Name names. Because some of yall ain't bringing shyt to the table but drama.

Convenient amnesia, wasn’t about trolls, dudes was just off the hinges.

Daps
FUD :unimpressed:

The play is about holding. If you sell you don't need to run it by us in here. Bunch of fakkits want a pat on the back and someone to tell them it's ok to sell. Like you said when it runs we talk shyt but when it doesn't run people come in here bytching and tryna laugh or talk shyt. Hoe ass nikkas we talk ahit throughout the whole game not just when we up :pacspit:

:unimpressed:

Meh, a few months ago this stupid ass post would’ve gotten you like 15 daps, now not so much. Breh don’t even know what FUD is.

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Say brehs.. let me ask you a question. What do ya'll get for shyttin on this play? Your own peeps are the ones tryna hope for this come up. Why not just follow if it interests you, and if you dont believe in the play, then keep it movin to the next thread? Not tryna be a dikk.. just curious. I'd never hate on a fellow Coli breh for tryna make a play in life. But thats just me I guess. :yeshrug:

I'm not shyttin on the AMC play. I hope yall have a massive come up. I genuinely find this thread hilarious and interesting.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
Meh, a few months ago this stupid ass post would’ve gotten you like 15 daps, now not so much. Breh don’t even know what FUD is.
Just leave the thread. When it runs I'll make sure I get you a backstage pass to a Beyoncé concert so you can take your boyfriend

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Coli has always been full of trolls and selfish people. Not surprising that they come in here and post. Stock is way up from start of thread and people still hating. Reddit is sadly better then here, for stuff like this.

stock was up today, with Gme running too. I got in loopring, crypto that might be working with Gme and it’s already had a nice run.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Convenient amnesia, wasn’t about trolls, dudes was just off the hinges.
Yeah, well I can only be accountable for my self. I've provided monetary incentive for anyone playing devils advocate. I've been the most vocal about the due diligence of this play. So when we get fud like we have the last few pages I take it personal and I try to engage respectfully. Folks throwing shots because of twitter posts, or just trolling for the sake of it should avoid this thread. I've stated early and often that I'm willing to debate any and every aspect of this play. Not a single soul has taken me up on that. The coli been preaching group economics since it's creation. Anyone coming on here throwing shade not backed by facts is on some hater shyt. And they deserve every bit of smoke sent their way.

@pawdalaw if anyone has a problem with anything I've posted. I respond to all inquiries.