The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The pumping and pie in the sky sh1t just gets tired after a while, especially considering PPS is down from a few months ago and mostly moves sideways

If people in this thread and on Reddit had relatively mild and reasonable expectations nobody would care, it’s the constant supposed catalysts and talk of this thing reaching $50k that people are annoyed by and therefore shyting on

let’s be real, we’ll see $20 again before we see $200
Quoted for future reference.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which doesn’t mean shyt. Last earnings report we popped and got shorted right back down a few days later.

Who you telling we on the same shyt :russ: none of this bs means nothing until the shirts start covering. I don’t care about technical analysis, I don’t care about hit movies, I don’t care about accepting cryptos.

i just want to know when will the shorts cover. These cats are kicking this can down the road until next year at this point.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Strictly margin though, no?
for now yes
All stocks are marginable (requirement = 100%).

Symbols: CAR, DWAC

• Short selling is not allowed at this time.
  • There are no limitations on long calls and long puts for these stocks.
  • Custom spreads are not allowed, but standard spread orders are allowed.
    • Spread orders allowed include: Verticals, Back/Ratio, Calendar, Diagonal, Straddle, Strangle, Covered Stock, Collar, Butterfly, Combo, Condor, Iron Condor, Vertical Roll, Collar with Stock, Double Diagonal and Double Calendar.
  • Opening orders on short individual options are not allowed except for cash-secured puts or covered calls, which must be placed through a broker.
  • If you currently own stock in one of these securities and wish to sell a covered call, you must do so with a broker. Please be aware that wait times to speak with a broker may be longer than normal due to current market conditions.
  • If you have no position and wish to simultaneously buy stock and sell calls against it, you may enter the order as a covered stock (buy/write) order online.
Please keep in mind that security requirements/strategy limitations can be added and may change at any time, without notice due to volatility or other market conditions.