The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Believe any random breh on the internet brehs. :beli:

Wasn't there something suppose to happen today or tomorrow?:jbhmm:
There are 2 pictures there that corroborate what is being implied. What more could you ask for?

If we're talking about something happening today it maybe nscc 2021 010. We've seen repercussions of that over the weekend per the tweets posted on the last page. Yall nikkas gon stop coming at the messenger sideways!
:mjtf:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Yea, and what makes matters worse is that tweet is predicting $100 PPS which is a nice little come up, in the same breath brehs on here and Reddit are insisting we’ll see $50k
You can't get to 50k without first crossing a $100, what you think you going to wake up one day and the price is going to be maxed out?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I've been banned on here for 6 months for shytting on Israel during the bombings and you nikkas are still in the exact same spot:laff:

Short sellers dark pools and leverages:popcorn3:

Best thread on the coli:mjlol:

This thread is hilarious…

Say brehs.. let me ask you a question. What do ya'll get for shyttin on this play? Your own peeps are the ones tryna hope for this come up. Why not just follow if it interests you, and if you dont believe in the play, then keep it movin to the next thread? Not tryna be a dikk.. just curious. I'd never hate on a fellow Coli breh for tryna make a play in life. But thats just me I guess. :yeshrug:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Say brehs.. let me ask you a question. What do ya'll get for shyttin on this play? Your own peeps are the ones tryna hope for this come up. Why not just follow if it interests you, and if you dont believe in the play, then keep it movin to the next thread? Not tryna be a dikk.. just curious. I'd never hate on a fellow Coli breh for tryna make a play in life. But thats just me I guess. :yeshrug:
If following unknown Twitter accounts spamming nonsense DAILY is your idea of making a play in life then my words aren't for you breh:hubie:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The pumping and pie in the sky sh1t just gets tired after a while, especially considering PPS is down from a few months ago and mostly moves sideways

If people in this thread and on Reddit had relatively mild and reasonable expectations nobody would care, it’s the constant supposed catalysts and talk of this thing reaching $50k that people are annoyed by and therefore shyting on

let’s be real, we’ll see $20 again before we see $200

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
If following unknown Twitter accounts spamming nonsense DAILY is your idea of making a play in life then my words aren't for you breh:hubie:
Well I do the most twitter posts, most of the people I post I've followed since this jumped off, whenever I wasn't sure of the info I added a "grain of salt" disclaimer. Next time name names. And while you at it please share what you contributed to this thread. Because many of us celebrate the fact that we've already made "a play" for a decent amount of money while learning how rigged Wall Street is. Hate the game.

Daps
The pumping and pie in the sky sh1t just gets tired after a while, especially considering PPS is down from a few months ago and mostly moves sideways

If people in this thread and on Reddit had relatively mild and reasonable expectations nobody would care, it’s the constant supposed catalysts and talk of this thing reaching $50k that people are annoyed by and therefore shyting on

You didn’t answer his question. If you don’t believe in the “pie in the sky” theories, why not keep it moving? Why the compulsory need to come into a thread about a play you don’t believe in and antagonize those who do? You don’t understand how some might find your behavior unpleasant and even odd?

As for whether or not it reaches $50k or higher, it is heavily manipulated. We know there are billions of FTDs. We know that price discovery is impossible because of the dark pool abuse. This isn’t conjecture; it’s a fact.

So, until the dark pool abuse ends and hedges are forced to address the FTDs, your conclusion on the probability of this reaching astronomical highs is groundless.

:francis:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

These really dont answer my question, but its all good. :yeshrug: I just wondered if ya'll had some beef with posters that are in play with this.

Daps
These really dont answer my question, but its all good. :yeshrug: I just wondered if ya'll had some beef with posters that are in play with this.

To answer your question the nasty attitudes and disrespectfulness that posters had during the mooning is why posters will come in here with slick comments now.

This thread has calmed down a lot but back in June through aug it was straight nasty. Brehs saying they made good money off the play which is ironic cause during those months they straight shytted on anyone who sold and they shytted on anyone who came in here and said they took profits. Anyone who even suggested taking some profit got shytted on. Thread was a mess.