The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charlie's vids: 2 billion fail to deliver for AMC.

im sure if I did the due diligence/research I could check back. But all of these FTDs seem like they don’t really amount to much of anything beneficial to us holders. Like I get the idea and understand the concept but when is this stuff going to cause these hedges to cover.

I’m just talking out loud. I’ll be honest I legit assumed this would have been over by now. Like I’m being selfish but what do we need to do to get these folks to cover now.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
im sure if I did the due diligence/research I could check back. But all of these FTDs seem like they don’t really amount to much of anything beneficial to us holders. Like I get the idea and understand the concept but when is this stuff going to cause these hedges to cover.

I’m just talking out loud. I’ll be honest I legit assumed this would have been over by now. Like I’m being selfish but what do we need to do to get these folks to cover now.
Yeah it doesn't matter until the margin call comes. I believe all of those shares have owners, they're not just sitting somewhere collecting dust.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
When are the results gonna drop? I know we ain't about fundamentals but I would like to see what it does to the share price