The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
in the beginning I've always believed this would be a long term play because I've watched Tesla do similar patterns.
look at Tesla in 2019
Tesla stock closes at its lowest price since January 2017 to end a brutal week
  • The stock closed at $235.14 on Friday, its lowest price since January 2017.

then Tesla in aug 2020
Tesla Announces 5-for-1 Stock Split - The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com › stock-market-today-coronavirus

and Tesla now
CNBC.As Tesla joins the elite $1 trillion stock club, two traders see another potential milestone ahead.After Tesla's latest milestone, Shay is targeting a level even higher. “I'd look at a $1,200 price point. We're within that range for a November....2 days ago

Tesla is not a meme stock but it has similar characteristics with them. most analysts hate this stock because of fundamentals and it was(probably still is) heavily shorted.
if you held Tesla from 2018 to now you would've made a killing

Daps
in the beginning I've always believed this would be a long term play because I've watched Tesla do similar patterns.
look at Tesla in 2019

then Tesla in aug 2020
Tesla Announces 5-for-1 Stock Split - The New York Timeshttps://www.nytimes.com › stock-market-today-coronavirus

and Tesla now
CNBC.As Tesla joins the elite $1 trillion stock club, two traders see another potential milestone ahead.After Tesla's latest milestone, Shay is targeting a level even higher. “I'd look at a $1,200 price point. We're within that range for a November....2 days ago

Tesla is not a meme stock but it has similar characteristics with them. most analysts hate this stock because of fundamentals and it was(probably still is) heavily shorted.
i believe in this squeezing, but i am not in here to hold this for three more years. Need money asap.

:francis:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
look at Tesla in 2019

then Tesla in aug 2020

and Tesla now

Yeah. From the beginning when I bought this stock(Feb. I believe) I always eyed September/October as the months I thought it would squeeze

It hasn't happened, and I am disappointed, can't lie :pachaha:

I'm prepared to hold AMC/GME permanently, but I'll stop following it day to day pretty soon

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Im mad im even holding AMC this long smh I have zero faith in this bullshyt
I’m done looking at this tbh may sell if it ever goes back to that $72 price again

Zero faith in this the hedge funds are playing both sides and keeping this shyt stagnant no knowing how long or if this “Mo Ass” will ever happen

What hurts is that nikkas could have made bread doing other shyt with the $ invested here

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m done looking at this tbh may sell if it ever goes back to that $72 price again

Zero faith in this the hedge funds are playing both sides and keeping this shyt stagnant no knowing how long or if this “Mo Ass” will ever happen

What hurts is that nikkas could have made bread doing other shyt with the $ invested here

it wouldn't of happened but just imagine if you invested what you put into this in shiba or even doge.

• Dap
Reactions: ISO
Daps
I thought we all used money that would never be needed, and would be ok if we were to lose it?

:dwillhuh:

That's what I did. Used money from stable investments that haven't moved much but didn't touch savings or crypto money.

Just bought a couple of shares each time I got paid, bought more crypto and kicked some over to the savings account.

AMC/GME will squeeze but they gotta shake as many paperhands as possible. If the price hit...let's say $50k (just an example), they'd much rather have to deal with 1.5 million holders instead of 4 million.

That meme from Warren Buffet was no joke: stock market is just a mechanism to transfer money from the impatient to the patient. Folks gotta remember that hedge funds are hustling like crazy to avoid getting fukked. All we gotta do is hold. Just leave the AMC/GME money alone and take any new money and put it elsewhere.