The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing about Tesla is there is about to be a mass sell off because it doesn't have a high enough rating to be used as collateral. That spike this week wasn't natural. Yall need to read that post from reddit that is in the spoiler on the last page.

that post got deleted

Daps
I'm still holding this and gme. It may take awhile. But I'm riding. If absolutely nothing happens by the time the 1 year holders have reduced taxes on their capital gains I may think about selling some, not all because if the govt is willing to let billions in tax revenue go down the drain idk.

But that's still a few months off. And whenever I do decide to sell there's always going to be more opportunities in the market. But if this happens it's a once in a lifetime play. So I'm still holding.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t give a fukk about losing it that’s not the issue

It’s the stagnation and the fact this $ could have been put into cryptos Nd other stocks

Opportunity cost is still a thing.

I feel ya'll on this.. but we all knew the play :yeshrug: You really think them hedge fund fukks were gonna roll over and dish out billions/trillions of dollars?

That's what I did. Used money from stable investments that haven't moved much but didn't touch savings or crypto money.

Just bought a couple of shares each time I got paid, bought more crypto and kicked some over to the savings account.

AMC/GME will squeeze but they gotta shake as many paperhands as possible. If the price hit...let's say $50k (just an example), they'd much rather have to deal with 1.5 million holders instead of 4 million.

That meme from Warren Buffet was no joke: stock market is just a mechanism to transfer money from the impatient to the patient. Folks gotta remember that hedge funds are hustling like crazy to avoid getting fukked. All we gotta do is hold. Just leave the AMC/GME money alone and take any new money and put it elsewhere.

First bold is what I did too. I'm only sitting on 45 shares, but its all I could afford. :manny:

The second bold I believe to be straight facts too. I think that's exactly what they're doing.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m long CRM and TSLA, both are out performing this dog. Should have just kept the money there. I agree with the brehs on here saying that if and when the squeeze finally happens it’s going to be disappointing, some governing board will intervene and neuter it down.

$100 PPS maybe, $100k, GTFO. No way this thing makes everybody a millionaire overnight. But if you want to keep believing a fairytale and that the hedge funds will finally get their comeuppance have it at

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I’m long CRM and TSLA, both are out performing this dog. Should have just kept the money there. I agree with the brehs on here saying that if and when the squeeze finally happens it’s going to be disappointing, some governing board will intervene and neuter it down.

$100 PPS maybe, $100k, GTFO. No way this thing makes everybody a millionaire overnight. But if you want to keep believing a fairytale and that the hedge funds will finally get their comeuppance have it at

Damn.. that's cool fam. :unimpressed: