Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I’m HODLing until the squeeze, friends.
full

Reign X

Pro
Daps
You guys aren’t seeing the fukkery going on with brk-a, after hours the last two days? Either someone’s messing with us or somethings going on.

diff play but I can tell most of you would’ve never held Tesla through the like five years it stayed flat and missed the big runup.

Gme has a few diff things going for it. It can definitely win the fight with hedgies and take amc up with it.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
SHIB doing big things but I am still holding out for the moass....

Not losing sleep over this but this is just psychological warfare by the hedges...

We hold 35-40 until the Monday earnings report for AMC (which should be positive) and we should see a rally to 45-50...

Last edited:
Daps

We are good brehs.

This shyt happening we are good. Buy some extra gme if you can afford it.

That NFT shyt kicking this off if nothing does prior.

Considering all gamestops are having a big opening on Thanksgiving, they're probably launching this NFT shyt late November.

If you already held this long. One more month ain't gonna kill ya

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I guess it's time to get some GME shares.

Hopefully I can get it to 5 shares before end of November. That should be enough right?

Daps

Hopefully I can get it to 5 shares before end of November. That should be enough right?
As long as you hold them yeah. 5 shares will make you a millionaire 10X over. Even the SEC has stated gme was shorted more than 100%

It's not supposed to be possible. I hold a ton of amc and gme. You're set with either one. But holding both is good just because gme is guaranteed money.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yep.

Hopefully GME explodes first and those who have some shares in GME can put some of that into AMC before it explodes and other investments in their portfolios, friend.

Daps
As long as you hold them yeah. 5 shares will make you a millionaire 10X over. Even the SEC has stated gme was shorted more than 100%

It's not supposed to be possible. I hold a ton of amc and gme. You're set with either one. But holding both is good just because gme is guaranteed money.

:unimpressed:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yep.

Hopefully GME explodes first and those who have some shares in GME can put some of that into AMC before it explodes and other investments in their portfolios, friend.
My hope is GME and AMC blows up and tanks the market so once we cash out we can buy the dips as well and make a second come up. I’m sitting with a bunch of AMC and GME.

Daps

Listen breh
If you can turn 8000 into 5 billion fukking dollars off a fukking meme coin you can make millions at the very least off a play where hedge funds are forced to buy every single share twice over.

It really is possible.

There is no halt in crypto or control of it, GME went to $450 and they said da fukk y’all think y’all doing… PAUSE!