The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Wow u seem happy, must of came out really well from dwac
:gucci:

Hell no. I’m not putting money in anything related to Trump. I’m just confident in this play. If these weren’t on the verge of squeezing, hedges wouldn’t be manipulating the price this hard and fighting price discovery to the extent they are. These dudes are feeling immense pressure, and it’s only going to increase the longer they don’t pay us.

We are good.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Not gonna lie if it’s still lookin like this at the end of the year I might have to bow out for a quick minute.

Unless something crazy happens it shouldn’t be a problem buying back in with the few shares I have

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
There was a 40 minute halt today?
Yes, with that new rule they will have the ability to halt a ticker for the remainder of the day. I'm all for circuit breakers and what-not, but shutting shyt down and reopening at a different price is for the fukkin birds. They're literally going to gamble with the credibility of this shyt when China won't even allow Citadel near their exchange.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Not gonna lie if it’s still lookin like this at the end of the year I might have to bow out for a quick minute.

Unless something crazy happens it shouldn’t be a problem buying back in with the few shares I have
Capital gains breh! You trying to leave half of your bag in 2021?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, with that new rule they will have the ability to halt a ticker for the remainder of the day. I'm all for circuit breakers and what-not, but shutting shyt down and reopening at a different price is for the fukkin birds. They're literally going to gamble with the credibility of this shyt when China won't even allow Citadel near their exchange.
I thought the halt was only for 10 mins?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I thought the halt was only for 10 mins?
The tweet I posted a couple posts back dude said it was halted for 40 min. And then when it came back on the price was 50% less.

I posted a tweet a couple pages back where they are pushing to extend halts. Patience and diamond hands are going to be key in beating these fukks. Their literally changing rules because we're beating them at the game they created.

Explain pls
capital gains tax.

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
The tweet I posted a couple posts back dude said it was halted for 40 min. And then when it came back on the price was 50% less.

capital gains tax.
i've only been in for a few months, have 35 shares, and am at a huge loss for what i put in

idk if the tax is gonna be that devastating considering the circumstances

Aro

Pro
Daps
Isn’t the federal government banking on collecting our tax money a big part of the thesis of why they want the MOASS to happen? Shouldn’t they want to collect with the biggest capital gains rate?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Ya'll know any A.I. stocks I could invest in? I've got some dollars in Microsoft and IBM because I know they're working hard on quantum computing.