The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ya'll know any A.I. stocks I could invest in? I've got some dollars in Microsoft and IBM because I know they're working hard on quantum computing.

ezgif-3-5138dab20387.gif

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Explain pls

If you buy stocks you have to pay the govt a % taxes on your gains.

The longer you hold the less % you have to pay as tax i think. Specifically if you been had the shares for like a year the tax rate is low, but if you sell now and buy again you gon pay a higher rate taxes on your gains. Im Not a US citizen though so i dont have exact numbers for yall. Everything tax free ouchea in the 3rd world cuz i aint payin nobody nothing from my games.

Daps
i've only been in for a few months, have 35 shares, and am at a huge loss for what i put in

idk if the tax is gonna be that devastating considering the circumstances
Breh, this is life changing money. I know it feels hopeless, but these 35 shares you’re holding will absolutely change your life. Don’t listen to people who lacked the strength to endure the hedges’ psychological games and hold. I’ve been where you are. Hell, I’m still there. But, I’m not selling.

You got this.

:francis:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Breh, this is life changing money. I know it feels hopeless, but these 35 shares you’re holding will absolutely change your life. Don’t listen to people who lacked the strength to endure the hedges’ psychological games and hold. I’ve been where you are. Hell, I’m still there. But, I’m not selling.

You got this.

:francis:
I was having one of your mood swings last night. I’m good now :russ:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

• [*]China's Evergrande crisis is spreading to the rest of the property sector, with numerous companies defaulting.
    [*]Fantasia, Sinic and China Properties Group are among the other developers to have failed to meet payments.
    [*]Economists worry that contagion in the property sector could knock out a key engine of Chinese growth

Daps
I’m going to DRS my shares on Monday. I think it’s something all of us should do. It’ll likely expedite the squeeze by exposing the hedges’s vulnerabilities.

NFA

:yeshrug: