The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: I’m glad I got my paper and bounced

I'm just mad I didn't get in when it was 9 :beli: Crazy how quickly the stock would swing in either direction after the volatility halts stopped. Still made a nice profit but it was good practice for what will happen when GME and AMC squeeze

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Exactly.

Think about all the people that sold out of things like BIT or TSLA even Apple, cause shyt wasn’t moving fast enough for them.

Patience and confidence are your greatest tools in the stock market.

when you start getting anxious is when you start to make bad moves.

I know the feeling. Especially with Tesla since I lost out on 13k in unrealized gains after todays close of 909. Sold 40 shares at 587. I wonder why. :martin:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

I posted a tweet a couple pages back where they are pushing to extend halts. Patience and diamond hands are going to be key in beating these fukks. Their literally changing rules because we're beating them at the game they created.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah lets go down 3-0 in the series and be on the brink of elimination in Game 4 so we can pull off a miraculous comeback to win the championship. :mjgrin:

:stopitslime:
It ain’t nothing like this.
Red days get y’all trippin.

AMC still up big since this whole thing started and still higher right now than recent lows.

I get it, red days suck but people need to calm down, zoom out on the chart and just chill.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It ain’t nothing like this.
Red days get y’all trippin.

AMC still up big since this whole thing started and still higher right now than previous lows.

I get it, red days suck but people need to calm down, zoom out on the chart and just chill. :woah:
easy for those that got in early, not those that are in the red now. but I feel ya. been making too much on other plays to stress about this one on a day to day basis. I'll be waiting with you hoping this thing hits soon. y'all just let me know when something big happens cuz its been :snooze:

lately.