The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
The GME people need to be blasting the positive stuff from the SEC report all over SM to get more volume on the stock

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Putting fakkits like you on ignore. No reason for you to even be in here.

i actually cashed in on this big unlike you, and a lot of guys here would've done the same if they didn't listen to your bullshyt. You get credit for making this thread before it popped on June 2nd but the way you been posting the last few months has clearly been bullshyt. You can put me on ignore and call me a fakkit if you want, but everyone sees it now.

Daps
i actually cashed in on this big unlike you, and a lot of guys here would've done the same if they didn't listen to your bullshyt. You get credit for making this thread before it popped on June 2nd but the way you been posting the last few months has clearly been bullshyt. You can put me on ignore and call me a fakkit if you want, but everyone sees it now.

Despite OP saying he’s not selling until $XX,XXX he apparently cashed out a significant portion too,

You don’t make money until you sell right?

Ok, and I’ve made a lot off AMC. Not sure what your point is.

Daps
Most everyone here does not agree with you, hence your idiocy standing out when you vomit it. And, you clearly forget I’ve made more than you have, but I’m not a paperhanded bytch like you.

From the outset, you’ve trolled this thread and harassed those who were earnestly participating.

Since you’ve cashed out, I ask again:

Why are you in this thread?

:patrice:

Daps
Despite OP saying he’s not selling until $XX,XXX, and he apparently cashed out a significant portion too,

You don’t make money until you sell right?
I’m speaking on my unrealized gains. I’m diamond handed, but still consider the numbers in my account a profit.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Most everyone here does not agree with you, hence your idiocy standing out when you vomit it. And, you clearly forget I’ve made more than you have, but I’m not a paperhanded bytch like you.

From the outset, you’ve trolled this thread and harassed those who were earnestly participating.

Since you’ve cashed out, I ask again:

Why are you in this thread?

:patrice:

If you haven't sold you havent made shyt, and if you have sold shares you're a fakkit for misleading others in this thread.

I've never trolled this thread I'm a new (started in early 2020) trader who actually hit a lick off this, and from the beginning I advised others to put themselves in the position to do the same realistically, whereas you have been telling people not to sell until 1million a share while you secretly sell off shares.

And I'm in this thread because I still have a big position in the stock.

Daps
If you haven't sold you havent made shyt, and if you have sold shares you're a fakkit for misleading others in this thread.

I've never trolled this thread I'm a new (started in early 2020) trader who actually hit a lick off this, and from the beginning I advised others to put themselves in the position to do the same realistically, whereas you have been telling people not to sell until 1million a share while you secretly sell off shares.

And I'm in this thread because I still have a big position in the stock.
Haven’t sold a single share.

:yeshrug:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Lol, only an idiot would move to GME.

giphy.gif

I’m still holding, but I won’t lie and say I haven’t been tempted to sell off half of my 500 shares of AMC and put that into GME.

CRYING :dead: