The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I get the feeling a lot of people are jumping ship for GME. I’m still holding, but I won’t lie and say I haven’t been tempted to sell off half of my 500 shares of AMC and put that into GME.

AMC is still on track to squeeze. Don’t get me wrong. But that SEC report was incredibly bullish for GME and it’s clear that it’s going to squeeze soon. I own GME, but just a handful. They say that’s enough, since it will likely reach $1,000,000 a share. But, I could use more.

:lupe:

:comeon: Who is saying this??

Daps
I get the feeling a lot of people are jumping ship for GME. I’m still holding, but I won’t lie and say I haven’t been tempted to sell off half of my 500 shares of AMC and put that into GME.

AMC is still on track to squeeze. Don’t get me wrong. But that SEC report was incredibly bullish for GME and it’s clear that it’s going to squeeze soon. I own GME, but just a handful. They say that’s enough, since it will likely reach $1,000,000 a share. But, I could use more.

:deadmanny:

Mega

Superstar
Daps

giphy-downsized.gif

Shabazz

All Star
Daps

Should i put my gme in computershare?:lupe:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:snoop:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.

Man you fallen

Daps
Man you fallen
Nah, I’m still firmly in AMC. Don’t mistake this for paper handing. I would never sell more than half of AMC. Remember, I hold a lot, so I’m still gravy when it squeezes.

I just think this report has slightly changed things. It’s obvious that something is bubbling with GME. Reading between the lines, that report was bullish on GME. It was pretty indifferent on AMC, which is good for AMC holders and to be expected, since that wasn’t the focus.

AMC is still on track to squeeze. I’m just throwing out a prediction that GME pops first because of the FOMO generated by this report.

Still team #AMC over here.

:salute:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I’m still firmly in AMC. Don’t mistake this for paper handing. I would never sell more than half of AMC. Remember, I hold a lot, so I’m still gravy when it squeezes.

I just think this report has slightly changed things. It’s obvious that something is bubbling with GME. Reading between the lines, that report was bullish on GME. It was pretty indifferent on AMC, which is good for AMC holders and to be expected, since that wasn’t the focus.

AMC is still on track to squeeze. I’m just throwing out a prediction that GME pops first because of the FOMO generated by this report.

Still team #AMC over here.

:salute:

:rudy: