The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro honestly.. all the hate in here because the bag not materializing as it should have is understandable. That said Im still happy I still made some money without having to spend any time on any physical tangible product.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I get the feeling a lot of people are jumping ship for GME. I’m still holding, but I won’t lie and say I haven’t been tempted to sell off half of my 500 shares of AMC and put that into GME.

AMC is still on track to squeeze. Don’t get me wrong. But that SEC report was incredibly bullish for GME and it’s clear that it’s going to squeeze soon. I own GME, but just a handful. They say that’s enough, since it will likely reach $1,000,000 a share. But, I could use more.

:lupe:
I’m bout tired of this nikka. just be real you already sold half if not all. I know it hurts because you the op but stop the bullshyt nikka :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Only yachts and mansions yall are seeing is on GTA Online. :mjlol:
Y’all nikkas weird.

You obviously know nothing about what you’re talking about.

You are only here cause you wanted to jump in on the meme frenzy.

But then decide to be a weirdo hater the whole way.

Will never understand what motivates y’all to behave this way :smh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
bag not materializing as it should have
Shorts have not covered.

How “should” it have materialized??

As I said before, dudes just stuck on memes and tweets.

The play from jump was buy and wait till shorts cover. They have not covered, the play is still the same.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shorts have not covered.

How “should” it have materialized??

As I said before, dudes just stuck on memes and tweets.

The play from jump was buy and wait till shorts cover. They have not covered, the play is still the same.

Meach my guy. It’s obvious you have more knowledge from a technical perspective than I do so I’m not going to argue with you.
It’s just wild that they can trade shares in an area of the internet that is inaccessible to anyone but them.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach my guy. It’s obvious you have more knowledge from a technical perspective than I do so I’m not going to argue with you.
It’s just wild that they can trade shares in an area of the internet that is inaccessible to anyone but them.
Peoples understanding of “Dark pools” and how that relates to AMC are a bit off.

Everyone should watch this video

Honestly I had started to type out a long explanation, but they do a better job here.

TLDR is Dark pools “can” be problematic but they aren’t the devilish price manipulation culprit some people think they are.

All the Dark pool talk took hold on some Reddit posts that didn’t exactly get it right and then it snowballed from there.

FUD can come from people who mean well. It will have you upset and emotional over things you may not fully understand. Or having expectations that you shouldn’t have.

Like I said a lot of it is just noise. Only thing that matters is retail owns the float and shorts have not covered.

if you are willing to wait through some fukkery then you should be rewarded. If you don’t have the patience this probably isn’t the right play for you(not directly to you but to people in general)

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Honestly, I don't mind the arguments in here. It's our only place to vent our frustrations with the fact that this thing has been trading sideways for a couple months now, despite the fact that longs have "won"

It's important to remember that until the short sellers cover, GME/AMC is still a great play, no matter how high you think this thing can reach

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Peoples understanding of “Dark pools” and how that relates to AMC are a bit off.

Everyone should watch this video

Honestly I had started to type out a long explanation, but they do a better job here.

TLDR is Dark pools “can” be problematic but they aren’t the devilish price manipulation culprit some people think they are.

All the Dark pool talk took hold on some Reddit posts that didn’t exactly get it right and then it snowballed from there.

FUD can come from people who mean well. It will have you upset and emotional over things you may not fully understand. Or having expectations that you shouldn’t have.

Like I said a lot of it is just noise. Only thing that matters is retail owns the float and shorts have not covered.

if you are willing to wait through some fukkery then you should be rewarded. If you don’t have the patience this probably isn’t the right play for you(not directly to you but to people in general)

I'm good with waiting. I had my shares since February. So if this goes into next year it'll be less taxes I have to pay.