The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
10 months after its alleged 11% SI, we know that AMC’s current SI is far higher, apes own the float several times over, and it currently has the largest amount of FTDs of any stock on Wall Street.

Anyone suggesting AMC isn’t just as much poised to hit the moon as GME is full of shyt and not to be taken seriously.

:yeshrug:
I'm surprised I this isn't talked about more. There is an article from June/July that says amc has 40k more ftds than Amazon. That is pure insanity. I hold both but I'm confident enough not to move all in on GME.

Chinese Government gonna bail them out though....no meltdown sadly...
The thing is that it is more than just Evergrande. Almost all of China's developers are overleveraged. In their quest to be a superpower they've set themselves back a couple of decades. They've been downplaying this ever since the news leaked. If they were going to do bailouts it seems they would make moves by now. They've already missed all scheduled payments. Why wait?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The global economy is a scam ain’t it? You got nikkas investing in “ghost cities in china”. Treasury Secretary telling you not to fukk with crypto? What’s going on?
Idk about worldwide but over here got me just about fed up. this inflation and rise in housing prices is doing too much along with this supply chain issues. Fed needs to raise interest rates but they're too busy fighting over infrastructure bill to address the current economic situation. There's no logical reason the biggest ports for cargo in the USA should not be 24/7.

Daps
I get the feeling a lot of people are jumping ship for GME. I’m still holding, but I won’t lie and say I haven’t been tempted to sell off half of my 500 shares of AMC and put that into GME.

AMC is still on track to squeeze. Don’t get me wrong. But that SEC report was incredibly bullish for GME and it’s clear that it’s going to squeeze soon. I own GME, but just a handful. They say that’s enough, since it will likely reach $1,000,000 a share. But, I could use more.

:lupe: