The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
This reads like the Mueller report. "We know they did something wrong. We'll list what we don't agree with is right. But we also won't say explicitly that it's wrong and leave it up to someone else to do that."
I read it as, “we will let this unprecedented situation ride out and won’t intervene should hedgies find themselves unable to escape a squeeze.”

:yeshrug:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who believed that 100k shyt is retarded and deserved whatever happened to them :russ:

not going to lie you come off almost as if you’re rejoicing, all cause the OP decided to make a weirdo post.

“deserved whatever happened to them” :dwillhuh:what are you even talking about? Nothing happened to anyone and if you got in when this thread was made, regardless if you believe $100K or not, you would have made money by now.

nikkas posting weirdo shyt with so much gusto here cause of your behavior @I Really Mean It fix up breh

:francis:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This reads like the Mueller report. "We know they did something wrong. We'll list what we don't agree with is right. But we also won't say explicitly that it's wrong and leave it up to someone else to do that."
Exactly. In any other country where they don't mess around citadel executives and RH executives would be facing prison time and massive fines. Here it's :manny:. Yay for capitalism:martin:

Daps
This report is bullish as fukk. Talks about price discovery and making the market more transparent. Gives praise to retail’s surging interest in the stock, attributing their enthusiasm to Ryan Cohen assuming the helm and steering the company in a profitable direction. Mentions that GME was shorted by over 100% of the stock, a clear indicator of synthetics being traded back and forth, which is still going on. And, the report acknowledges that shorts have never covered.

Won’t lie, this makes me glad I have a handful of GME, because this is a big win for anyone holding it. GME squeezing will compel shorts to cover AMC, so this is a win for our side as well.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
not going to lie you come off almost as if you’re rejoicing, all cause the OP decided to make a weirdo post.

“deserved whatever happened to them” :dwillhuh:what are you even talking about? Nothing happened to anyone and if you got in when this thread was made, regardless if you believe $100K or not, you would have made money by now.

nikkas posting weirdo shyt with so much gusto here cause of your behavior @I Really Mean It fix up breh

Yeah because some folks are too gullible without doing their due diligence. I made money off AMC, but those who believe that shares would be 100k are marks. Never was gonna happen, those are the ones who will be stuck holding the bag and need to wake up on realistic expectations

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
This report is bullish as fukk. Talks about price discovery and making the market more transparent. Gives praise to retail’s surging interest in the stock, attributing their enthusiasm to Ryan Cohen assuming the helm and steering the company in a profitable direction. Mentions that GME was shorted by over 100% of the stock, a clear indicator of synthetics being traded back and forth, which is still going on. And, the report acknowledges that shorts have never covered.

Won’t lie, this makes me glad I have a handful of GME, because this is a big win for anyone holding it. GME squeezing will compel shorts to cover AMC, so this is a win for our side as well.

:gucci: you keep switching up

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yall might as well stop fukking around with these distractions and go hard on GME.

Real talk, Adam Aaron's promise not to dilute more shares in 2021 ends in 3 months with no clear catalyst in sight outside of Gamestop.

The SEC report has released and now we know AMC wasn't shorted highly in January. We also learned they've spent the entire year hiding GME's 200% SI having never covered.

GME has way less shares, is about 3x cheaper to own by retail and the DRS wave has already started while AMC heads are resistant to it. (Which is sus)

Why pin your hopes on a stock moving as if it's essentially a derivative of GME when you can buy the actual GME?

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Yeah because some folks are too gullible without doing their due diligence. I made money off AMC, but those who believe that shares would be 100k are marks. Never was gonna happen, those are the ones who will be stuck holding the bag and need to wake up on realistic expectations

This ...

I got greedy and missed out the chance it pull out at the all time high. Once it gets back into that range I'm out. I made my bag :wow: and my business is full swing.

Not to mention those tax problems afterwards :whoa: