The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all really thought op. The guy sending shirtless photos to men and thousands of other goofy posts. That’s what told me not to invest in it when I saw OP make a thread I knew it wouldn’t be in my favor.
First off. You shouldn’t be investing in any one else’s opinion.

Second. Had you invested when this thread was first made you would have tripled or at least doubled your money so far.

:ufdup: and it ain’t got shyt to do with OPs bipolar nonsense.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm surprised no one is mentioning how this date got pushed back? :francis:
It didn’t get pushed back.

There was already confusion on a grace period. Just like with your bills you get a couple days before you are “late”

Info out of China is so fukked that people were just speculating, but recently the grace period was confirmed.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
It didn’t get pushed back.

There was already confusion on a grace period. Just like with your bills you get a couple days before you are “late”

Info out of China is so fukked that people were just speculating, but recently the grace period was confirmed.
See that's why I hate looking at these dates and stuff put out on the subreddit and twitter because they never know for sure. But talk like it's set in stone.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
See that's why I hate looking at these dates and stuff put out on the subreddit and twitter because they never know for sure. But talk like it's set in stone.
Yeah man. Takes a little bit of digging deeper and/or ignoring the Twitter hot takes.

It’s good to follow the stuff so you have a good idea of what’s going on, but also a healthy dose of skepticism should be your base line.

The full and most important DD we have is that shorts are fukked and they have not covered yet. That’s what got us in, and that’s the constant, consistent reality we have holding us up. Everything else is just “maybe” at this point.