The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Yall might as well stop fukking around with these distractions and go hard on GME.

Real talk, Adam Aaron's promise not to dilute more shares in 2021 ends in 3 months with no clear catalyst in sight outside of Gamestop.

The SEC report has released and now we know AMC wasn't shorted highly in January. We also learned they've spent the entire year hiding GME's 200% SI having never covered.

GME has way less shares, is about 3x cheaper to own by retail and the DRS wave has already started while AMC heads are resistant to it. (Which is sus)

Why pin your hopes on a stock moving as if it's essentially a derivative of GME when you can buy the actual GME?
If AMC wasn’t heavily shorted, it’d be a lot cheaper. Simple as that.

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because some folks are too gullible without doing their due diligence. I made money off AMC, but those who believe that shares would be 100k are marks. Never was gonna happen, those are the ones who will be stuck holding the bag and need to wake up on realistic expectations

so you so emotional over how the next person spend their own money and what they wish for??

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11% short interest was back in jan, right? I could have sworn I've seen DD since then that states it has gone considerably higher now. or am I tripping?

didn't Adam Aron state on twitter that 4.1 million individual investors own 80%+ of the float back in June?

I mean, everyone knows GME was the original play, that doesn't translate into AMC not being viable now

Daps
11% short interest was back in jan, right? I could have sworn I've seen DD since then that states it has gone considerably higher now. or am I tripping?

didn't Adam Aron state on twitter that 4.1 million individual investors own 80%+ of the float back in June?

I mean, everyone knows GME was the original play, that doesn't translate into AMC not being viable now
Only people saying AMC isn’t a legitimate play are bitter GME bag holders who’re mad at the attention it’s getting. Both stocks are primed for takeoff. Apes don’t fight apes.

:francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only people saying AMC isn’t a legitimate play are bitter GME bag holders who’re mad at the attention it’s getting. Both stocks are primed for takeoff. Apes don’t fight apes.

:francis:
The past week has been great for both stocks, whys this happening in your opinion? I’ve been waiting for red days to buy a little more, I’m starting to think I missed the boat

Daps
The past week has been great for both stocks, whys this happening in your opinion? I’ve been waiting for red days to buy a little more, I’m starting to think I missed the boat
Not sure. Could be a little bit of FOMO. Some smaller shorts might started closing out their positions. Or, it could just be the usual manipulation by hedges to tempt a purchase of options.

:yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most of what we are seeing is institutions buying, hedging, and fukking around in the options market. Retail is holding. The algorithms are playing with themselves. Market was down due to Fud. Market seems to be recovering so AMC is going with it.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I used to check this thread multiple times daily think it will rocket up. I haven’t checked in months. I have like 500 shares. When the hell this going up?

Not sure to be honest, SEC/Hedgefunds are kicking margin calls down the road to avoid paying us.

The only thing that could kick this off is Evergrande (One of China's real estate developers) defaulting and sinking the Chinese economy. That was supposed to happen today and didn't....Chinese Government is going to bail them out...Gotta be patient or sell...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don’t think there will be one specific catalyst that we will be able to call out in advance.

It’s gonna be on a random Wednesday for a random reason Fomo is gonna take over then everyone including hedgies will be scrambling to buy shares.

If it was easy to call out/time then it wouldn’t happen cause everyone would just be waiting for the event.

patience is all that matters right now :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In January AMC's float was like 80m shares

Who was in danger of getting margin called back in June?

Who needed bailouts? What clearinghouse? Nobody. They're not afraid of AMC.

So now in October we know GME is for sure 200%+ shorted. 200% MINIMUM.

Why bother with anything else given the stakes?