The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
That there are so many angry cacs invested in this is to our advantage and is something we should appreciate. They’re not going away, they’ll continue hammering on the hedge funds, and their voices will grow louder the longer this goes on and the more blatant the manipulation gets.

This is one of those times when white privilege will work to our benefit.

:francis:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That there are so many angry cacs invested in this is to our advantage and is something we should appreciate. They’re not going away, they’ll continue hammering on the hedge funds, and their voices will grow louder the longer this goes on and the more blatant the manipulation gets.

This is one of those times when white privilege will work to our benefit.

This

White people always get what they want especially with money involved.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Breh, I was joking. I got tired of @RareHunter constantly trying to gauge my mood, so I opted to :troll: him.

AMC is golden right now. We’re each holding a lottery ticket with the winning numbers, waiting for the lottery office to open up so that we can claim our winnings.

I be trollin. Ima still do it every time a thread/poster mentions you.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm loving the face to heel to face turn going on. More entertaining than whatever the news media, sec, government, investors, etc., were giving us. :russ:
When this concludes, OP needs a case study done on him.

And after we squeeze, my alarm sound is going to be changed to I Really Mean It :mjgrin:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Y’all really thought op. The guy sending shirtless photos to men and thousands of other goofy posts. That’s what told me not to invest in it when I saw OP make a thread I knew it wouldn’t be in my favor.

Only On Camera

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y’all really thought op. The guy sending shirtless photos to men and thousands of other goofy posts. That’s what told me not to invest in it when I saw OP make a thread I knew it wouldn’t be in my favor.
If you got in when op made this thread, you’d have almost quadrupled your initial investment :yeshrug:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

You talk like he started this movement. Seems to me he was just passing along information on a play that started months before this thread was created.

:unimpressed:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
If you got in when op made this thread, you’d have almost quadrupled your initial investment :yeshrug:
His word is trash to me but that’s a nice come up for y’all who bought early. I be too high strung to invest in the market lol I’ll be honest but I’ve always followed it. Wanted to be a broker for the longest but I’m still in sales. I’ve wished y’all luck pages ago not even going to say I don’t fukk w/ op but son got mad hoe tendencies for me to allow myself to follow him. I think SHIB will end worse but what do I know

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
You talk like he started this movement. Seems to me he was just passing along information on a play that started months before this thread was created.

:unimpressed:
He started it here but you’re absolutely right sorry if I came across like that because I was aware of the move prior to the thread like u said if you’re on Reddit this wasn’t nothing new.