The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I checked the price 10 minutes after close and it was at $40.25. I check it again to see AH and it’s at $40.07

wtf?
Just my theory but i believe ulterior forces keep trying to tank the price end-of-day and late Fri so apes have to sit at home thinking about the drops all night or weekend. Ive seen this pattern too much.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

unrealized tho

Tired of hearing about what shorts “lost” :mjlol:

MQJqxJ.gif

Last edited:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really been tracking this for a minute. have we gained any momentum anything positive to look forward to? I know that generally it’s a matter of holding and waiting, I’m just saying if there are any recent positive indicators for us?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
not really been tracking this for a minute. have we gained any momentum anything positive to look forward to? I know that generally it’s a matter of holding and waiting, I’m just saying if there are any recent positive indicators for us?
The overall market seems poised for an end of the year run. AMC should see some positive momentum with that.

Some big movies coming out soon, and earnings in a couple weeks. Earnings should be pretty good and we usually get a decent bump after earnings.

Daps

Keep a lookout for discussion on this.

This is an act of desperation done in response to the amount of investors locking their shares up in CS. It won’t do a damn thing but delay the MOASS by a day or so. And, in all honesty, I’m doubtful this ever passes. It will all but destroy what little remains of international faith in Wall Street.

The writing is on the wall, and the hedges can read it clearly.

:francis:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This is an act of desperation done in response to the amount of investors locking their shares up in CS. It won’t do a damn thing but delay the MOASS by a day or so. And, in all honesty, I’m doubtful this ever passes. It will all but destroy what little remains of international faith in Wall Street.

Kenny has some type of court hearing on the 23rd. I wonder if this proposal part of it.

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
The overall market seems poised for an end of the year run. AMC should see some positive momentum with that.

Some big movies coming out soon, and earnings in a couple weeks. Earnings should be pretty good and we usually get a decent bump after earnings.
earnings will be great but watch amc be red all that week. amc is yet to have any bad press in almost 5 months but some how this shyt gets beat up on a weekly basis

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
earnings will be great but watch amc be red all that week. amc is yet to have any bad press in almost 5 months but some how this shyt gets beat up on a weekly basis
Go look at the charts around the last two earnings calls.

last two earnings we had a really good couple weeks soon after.

It’s a highly manipulated stock so there’s fukkery the day of earnings and we usually see a spike followed by a dip, but after that dip, we runnin to the next level.

Daps

Agreed with everything here.

Just sad that it's going to take longer than we all thought