The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I swear im holding this stock until they cover. If they never cover I'm still holding and will use the shares as an expensive reminder to never fall for some shyt like this again.

Either way im holding :mjlol:

If the HFs wanted this stock at $3, they would’ve done it already. They trying to shake the ones who put in more than they can afford especially with inflation goin crazy right now.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I swear im holding this stock until they cover. If they never cover I'm still holding and will use the shares as an expensive reminder to never fall for some shyt like this again.

Either way im holding :mjlol:
what price did you buy in?

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
This narrative about the price being manipulated makes no sense to me.

There's at least $1.5 billion changing hands daily by trading over 6,000 public companies on the NYSE & Nasdaq. Why do some people still think these HF go out of their way to fukk with the price of AMC? :what:

Blackrock and Vanguard alone own like 75,000,000 shares combined. When the squeeze happens they stand to get another trillion at minimum. If HF can manipulate the price like the brehs think they can, why wouldn't they do it to make $1 trillion instead of trying to save $1 billion? :mindblown:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
This narrative about the price being manipulated makes no sense to me.

There's at least $1.5 billion changing hands daily by trading over 6,000 public companies on the NYSE & Nasdaq. Why do some people still think these HF go out of their way to fukk with the price of AMC? :what:

Blackrock and Vanguard alone own like 75,000,000 shares combined. When the squeeze happens they stand to get another trillion at minimum. If HF can manipulate the price like the brehs think they can, why wouldn't they do it to make $1 trillion instead of trying to save $1 billion? :mindblown:
This poor hedge fund lackey lol. Reminds me of an Indian at a phone center, go suck some dingaling under another desk :picard:

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
AMC fails to deliver were 39,976 times those of Amazon.com, Inc. Amazon, with a market cap of $1.7 trillion, is more than 85 times AMC’s size.

Looking at other large stocks, the pattern is similar. AMC’s fails to deliver are 36 times Apple’s, 25 times Exxon Mobil’s and 1199 times Facebook’s.

Fails to deliver occur when a trade is made that is never completed. When there’s a long term pattern of large fails to deliver, it’s often indicative of naked short sales.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
So it looks the the GmE gang got their dark pool trading into the 27% range since they started registering their shares with Computershare. How come the price is still dropping tho?

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
What’s the first thing you guys are gonna do when this pops? Like the very first thing?

I’m immediately booking a flight to another city and turning my phone off
Imma stare at my phone until I get bored and head to Spankbank take care of that smoke one turn something boring on the tv and take a nap..