The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the man that incited the capitol riots is out and about doing rally’s like shyt is sweet. Repubs will burn this country to the ground to regain power.
They ain’t crazy.

They play the game for votes but ultimately they gone back down as usual.

They are just gonna find a way to amp up their voters with a fight. And blame the dems for whatever happens good or bad(they will always spin it as bad)

We’ve been here before in the past. It’s all theater at this point.

And it works for them on multiple levels. It gives them an excuse/justification for manipulating the markets for their benefit. And it earns them votes from their constituents who just want to see a fight.

They gone(or already have) convince people to sell, then they will buy the dip and get in a better position. They have the greater access to info and capital, so they will almost always get in and out of trades at a better spot than retail.

It’s the same game we been watching for months.

It’s why Hodl is a thing.

It breaks their strategy. They are used to being able to influence and anticipate retails actions. Lots of retail ignoring their game is their worst nightmare.

AMC holding up great through their FUD. When the overall market bounces expect AMC to make its next move up.

Daps
I sold 100 shares because I needed the money for something I will just add some over time if MOASS doesn't occur before next month. I was legit going to make it stretch but I was like nope I went too heavy for my pay grade.
A lot of people are going to start considering doing just that if this bullshyt continues. I guarantee you’re not the only person who overextended themselves in this play. Some people sold their homes and vehicles.

:francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A lot of people are going to start considering doing just that if this bullshyt continues. I guarantee you’re not the only person who overextended themselves in this play. Some people sold their homes and vehicles.

:francis:
They some dummies.

But it’s not a secret that some people are selling based on the price action.

I know we like to pretend “apes ain’t selling” but reality is, this fight has had lots of casualties already.

The good thing going for us is AMC remains constantly one of the top talked about/held stocks on the market by retail.

So when paper hands bow out, those shares are almost immediately purchased by real stone cold diamond hands.

This is why every dip is just more momentum for the Moas.

I get it, life happens and you sometimes need extra cash you weren’t expecting to need. But as I said before this is our challenge.

How hard you gone go in real life to maintain your position in anticipation for future gains?

That’s all that should matter to us at this point.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

shyts real. They definitely raising the limit or the markets crashing. If they don't raise it we're rich by Halloween. But they will. It will fukk everyone over if they don't

They were always going to raise the debt limit and everything that we've seen thus far is just theatrics.

Last edited:

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps

shyts real. They definitely raising the limit or the markets crashing. If they don't raise it we're rich by Halloween. But they will. It will fukk everyone over if they don't

I have nothing but ill will for the lot of them. Beaucoup Ill will. They can have as much as they want my shyt is infinite. :pacspit:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Another red day cause the market is waiting for this fukkery.

As usual they will raise the limit then people will start buying again.