The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
BofA has a 75% bankrupty probability. If BofA bankrupts, the FDIC have to settle their debts which would also contribute to a short squeeze. I'm currently looking at banks to transfer all my money out of there. If you banking with them, I'd suggest yall do the same as soon as you can as well.

Can you even get into your account? As of Sunday most people still couldn't access their funds

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
We’re at the point now where people In this thread are cheering and praying for a market crash :snoop:

Because they’re convinced a market crash will make AMC soar to impossible heights and remove them from their current situation and lives :snoop:

Get help :snoop:
Another disingenuous post. There ain't a single poster in this thread that is happy about this crashing. Every single one of us have friends and family that will be affected by a crash... Virtue signaling at its finest.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
We’re at the point now where people In this thread are cheering and praying for a market crash :snoop:

Because they’re convinced a market crash will make AMC soar to impossible heights and remove them from their current situation and lives :snoop:

Get help :snoop:

Unfortunately they aren't playing fair and if it takes a global economic meltdown to get these evil corporations out the paint, I am good with it. Can't be worse than the government giving out some funky ass 2 bands for a pandemic that had been going on for almost two years....

You think BofA, Citadel, Susquehanna would stop raiding our country's resources if it wasn't for #AMCArmy? Of course not, they made a bad choice and will pay literally and figuratively.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Another disingenuous post. There ain't a single poster in this thread that is happy about this crashing. Every single one of us have friends and family that will be affected by a crash... Virtue signaling at its finest.

Honestly, a lot of us might even end up losing our jobs in a crash as no job or industry is safe during one.