The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t read them if you can’t keep your own emotions in check.

If you are following closely all the tweets and supposed catalyst and info is all part of the puzzle you can use the make informed decisions. Just don’t get caught up in the daily hype.

Funny thing is, if/when this pops one of those random hype tweets will be right. So read them, inform yourself but also stay grounded with your own emotions/expectations.

No one knew anything about evergrand when we first purchased our shares. Why would we then pin our hopes and dreams to whatever the hell they got going on over there?:stopitslime:

People need to step back and think logically about all of this.
Exactly.

Put a million dots on a piece of paper and you can draw any picture you want by connecting the dots. Doesn't mean the pic is accurate

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like I said that’s just part of the puzzle.

People doing what was called “crazy” research are the ones who uncovered the play in the first place.

Could their flight patterns mean anything? Maybe.

Should you be hanging on to every tweet and allowing your feelings to be altered? No

:manny:

No,no. I didnt mean research, I meant window shopping. I'm talking about the dudes who, at best regurgitate hollow talking points & supposed catalysts that have so far all been wrong, making all of these grandiose statements about what color leather seats they're getting for their rolls royce.

Its a joke, and a when somebody calls it out here we're the ones that are told we need to take a step back and be logical. Wtf.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No,no. I didnt mean research, I meant window shopping. I'm talking about the dudes who, at best regurgitate hollow talking points & supposed catalysts that have so far all been wrong, making all of these grandiose statements about what color leather seats they're getting for their rolls royce.

Its a joke, and a when somebody calls it out here we're the ones that are told we need to take a step back and be logical. Wtf.

don't take yourself too seriously. brehs posting what they would do with their money shouldn't get you all discombobulated and holding a grudge :skip:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
quote-successful-investing-takes-time-discipline-and-patience-no-matter-how-great-the-talent-warren-buffett-68-94-41.jpg

Creepn

All Star
Daps
BofA has a 75% bankrupty probability. If BofA bankrupts, the FDIC have to settle their debts which would also contribute to a short squeeze. I'm currently looking at banks to transfer all my money out of there. If you banking with them, I'd suggest yall do the same as soon as you can as well.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville

This is dishonest as hell. If we grouped all of those posts together they would makeup maybe less than 5 pages in this thread. I understand brehs getting impatient. But we are closer than ever. we literally have a major bank on the ropes. It's a shame that all of the positive revelations of the past 2 weeks have been met with fud.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

because in calling it out you make emotional statements about how they make you feel.

It’s up to you to decipher how you feel about any piece of info.

There’s a big difference between speculation and false info.

We don’t get much of the latter in here. If someone is posting information that is just false and misleading. Yeah they should be called out. But speculation based off available info is just that “speculation” and it’s what’s got us this far.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
BofA has a 75% bankrupty probability. If BofA bankrupts, the FDIC have to settle their debts which would also contribute to a short squeeze. I'm currently looking at banks to transfer all my money out of there. If you banking with them, I'd suggest yall do the same as soon as you can as well.

Does my cc debt get wiped out in the process :mjgrin: