The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not what I said tho, I posted that they need to cover 10m and they did. Same source said $42 could run us to $100

Don't shoot the messenger, I'm not a youtuber.

I mean let’s be honest. The only thing we can hope is that some of this stuff does happen.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
I mean let’s be honest. The only thing we can hope is that some of this stuff does happen.
Well it was called that they needed to cover 10m today. And they did. for a couple of months now October has been forecast for when the screws would tighten. So far we are off to a good start. I got more posts in this thread than my entire coli career. I don't want daps, I want to keep brehs motivated. So when we gain some traction like we did today and it's met with skepticism. It's not a good look, it's holding on to fud, when we should be strengthening each other's resolve.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Financial revolution

funny how amc,Gme,bb,clov all spiked and dipped at same time. Games are clearly being played. Free market? There’s only so long you can screw with people, till they fight back. Some of retail has stood up, hopefully others get in and set this off. Gme registering shares is gonna lead to hedgie problems too.