The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
I was thinking movie tickets, boost attendance, create more headlines about movies breaking records

VENOM: LET THERE BE CARNAGE BOGO Terms & Conditions

wow.png
Th th th th the coil dot com :wow:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has to be somebody PR can’t say sh!t to

yeah that’s what I’m getting at. Because you know a regular employee can’t just say a lot of that it will be at least 5 people looking at anything they send out.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Well it was called that they needed to cover 10m today. And they did. for a couple of months now October has been forecast for when the screws would tighten. So far we are off to a good start. I got more posts in this thread than my entire coli career. I don't want daps, I want to keep brehs motivated. So when we gain some traction like we did today and it's met with skepticism. It's not a good look, it's holding on to fud, when we should be strengthening each other's resolve.

Where does it say they covered 10M shares? And how does that mean $42 is a trigger for us to hit $100 "this week" when this week ends tomorrow

no one is holding on to fud yall just be throwing anything out there, every day it's something new.

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Where does it say they covered 10M shares? And how does that mean $42 is a trigger for us to hit $100 "this week" when this week ends tomorrow

no one is holding on to fud yall just be throwing anything out there, every day it's something new.
In light of what happened today, do you think someone covered or it was all natural price action. Yall can't have it both ways... bytch when nothing happen/bytch when something does. Then wanting to be spoonfed so you can bytch about that.
:camby:

Daps
Lmao it's strange that it happened out of nowhere. I feel like it would take quite a bit more to cover some of those short positions unless these are the smallest positions

I think the hedgies are just trying to fake like they're covering. We all know that it won't be real covering until the price hits big money.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
In light of what happened today, do you think someone covered or it was all natural price action. Yall can't have it both ways... bytch when nothing happen/bytch when something does. Then wanting to be spoonfed so you can bytch about that.
:camby:

There’s always shorts covering. There’s small funds and big funds and even whale retailers shorting and covering at any given time. That doesn’t mean it was 10millon shares when Ortex only says 2milliom or thag t a certain PT will automatically trigger an 100%+ run in one day. the stock is still down from the beginning of the week.

The citadel Twitter meltdown is more of an indicator than anything else