The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them Reddit cacs already prone to mass shootings so I wouldn’t be surprise if one em start wildin and clapping up HF execs :mjlol:

I’m almost certain there will be violence or threats thereof from folks yolo’ing into this if this continues into December.

There’s having a feeling that the system is unfair and then there’s literally seeeing yourself get cheated with the “regulators” telling you to go fukk yourself more or less. And seeing direct evidence that it happened with no consequence.

That said, I do think we’re OK and ppl need to see that the market overall is getting bent over right now.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I’m almost certain there will be violence or threats thereof from folks yolo’ing into this if this continues into December.

There’s having a feeling that the system is unfair and then there’s literally seeeing yourself get cheated with the “regulators” telling you to go fukk yourself more or less. And seeing direct evidence that it happened with no consequence.

That said, I do think we’re OK and ppl need to see that the market overall is getting bent over right now.
I could see a redditor doing it too
they've put too much of a cult like culture into this
it would ruin this entire thing if they do it

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
:lupe: explain this to me like I'm in middle school bruh
Every day the Gov. Is loaning banks a trillion plus to maintain liquidity of the market. They're basically telling the banks that they (the Gov) is running out of money. And that the banks will have to have their own means of remaining liquid.

Hence the requirement for 10-01-2021

For us it means that there is a very high probability of Margin Call as banks will want their fees, interests, shares paid back from Citadel and other Shorts.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
They need to pass and implement the stock pawn shop regulation before we take off.

Sounds like they're aware that hedgies are between the nail and the hammer. There should be pressure on them to close these irresponsible positions.
That’s my thought. Nothing will happen IMO until that’s all in place to try and prevent as much of a market crash as possible.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Hedge funds at it once again with their theories and doctorate books and success stories how someone gave them 1 million to start investing after they graduated from Harvard and they made 10 million which resulted in starting their own firm.

If someone gave me 1 million, I would feel more confident with my financial decisions as well. I've been increasing my cash flow/assets/savings for years little by little and now I am comfortable.

The difference is, I manage my risk, they don't since they started with a free 1 million to play with. I have money I worked for biatchhhhhhh

Now it's round two, what will the excuse be this time spoiled rich fukks