The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
Seems like shorts are running out of steam. Not getting my hopes up, but we might be in the final stretch. SEC is now issuing subpoenas in their GME investigation. Mixhael Burry, who’s incredibly bullish on the stock and thinks it can hit 7 figures, just received one.

:francis:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like shorts are running out of steam. Not getting my hopes up, but we might be in the final stretch. SEC is now issuing subpoenas in their GME investigation. Mixhael Burry, who’s incredibly bullish on the stock and thinks it can hit 7 figures, just received one.

If the USA banks are getting affected by evergrande then its only a matter of time

Evergrande has 30 days

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
original_383716182.jpeg

:mjlol:

still couldn’t keep it down

Daps

They subpoenaed Burry who helped spark interest in this run but I'd bet half of my fukking shares they haven't even questioned Ken Griffin on this ordeal.

The SEC isn't to be trusted imo and that report is going to be framed negatively toward retail investors. Of course it shouldn't be this way but America is this strange country that is deeply corrupted and everyone knows it but we all just keep going and slightly throw on a facade that it's not.

Daps
They subpoenaed Burry who helped spark interest in this run but I'd bet half of my fukking shares they haven't even questioned Ken Griffin on this ordeal.

The SEC isn't to be trusted imo and that report is going to be framed negatively toward retail investors. Of course it shouldn't be this way but America is this strange country that is deeply corrupted and everyone knows it but we all just keep going and slightly throw on a facade that it's not.
Burry is smart. I think the SEC has respect for him, and I assume his testimony will favor retail.