The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
If the USA banks are getting affected by evergrande then its only a matter of time

Evergrande has 30 days
That's where all my focus is right now. Is evergrande and the market crashes it may cause.

I can't depend on the SEC. They're actively trying to shut people up who were calling out this immense illegal activity going on

Daps
Burry is smart. I think the SEC has respect for him, and I assume his testimony will favor retail.
I think Burry definitely will favor retail, and probably thinks it's ridiculous he's even being dragged into this. I just think the SEC wants retail to quiet down and will try to end this movement or at least give us plenty of reason to not believe in it.

Daps

This isn't his account (he frequently deletes them so theres a shyt ton of archive accounts for what he tweets) but it's his exact tweet. Even burry knows this is bullshyt and SEC are playing games more than seeing this from an unbiased perspective. The way he worded it seems the others that got a subpoena are not the right people that should be getting dragged in

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The lack of volume indicates everybody is waiting for something to happen to first
That’s what we are supposed to be doing.

It means their attacks have been unsuccessful and the Market has decided $40 is a comfortable price for the stock.

While at the same time short interest is the highest it’s ever been on the stock.

All we need is a quick spike in buying pressure for any reason and we are off to the races again.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps

This tracks with the email sent to high earning merril lynch investors
2hpqrv9agwn71.jpg

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
This tracks with the email sent to high earning merril lynch investors
2hpqrv9agwn71.jpg
Also with the reverse repo loans. They've been over 1T$ for the last 26 days with each latter day breaking the record high. Imagine if they don't raise the debt selling and the Gov. Shuts down next week... 9/30 is last day of the qtr.

Keep the faith guys. We cornered them long ago. But world events is slowly tightening the noose. Every passing day we reach a new point of no return. Boom or bust there will be fireworks.