The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: thank you. Definitely doing this to see If they budge or not

Good luck let us know how it goes. Nobody extends a job offer to somebody they don’t want to hire, so if you counter they won’t just dip out.

But I have seen before where someone gives a hard ‘take it or leave it’ stance when asking for more, and if the company sees they can’t budget out for it and think you’re dead serious, they say maybe it’s not a fit :yeshrug:

Whenever negotiating I always position it as “I’m excited to take this role but I need X” and I always expect them to meet me somewhere between their original offer and X, which is why you wanna add some cushion to that X number :salute:

And just so I don’t get too off topic, yall go buy some more AMC :win:

Daps
Good luck let us know how it goes. Nobody extends a job offer to somebody they don’t want to hire, so if you counter they won’t just dip out.

But I have seen before where someone gives a hard ‘take it or leave it’ stance when asking for more, and if the company sees they can’t budget out for it and think you’re dead serious, they say maybe it’s not a fit :yeshrug:

Whenever negotiating I always position it as “I’m excited to take this role but I need X” and I always expect them to meet me somewhere between their original offer and X, which is why you wanna add some cushion to that X number :salute:

And just so I don’t get too off topic, yall go buy some more AMC :win:
:ehh: much appreciated fam. Bout to try to work these cacs over

Last edited:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
My job didn’t pay me this week cuz I’m out on sick leave and they haven’t done my paperwork. I work for a damn near trillionaire and I have to wait on my checks like a Korean day laborer

I had to ask my mom to borrow money for my dentist appointment today :mjcry: what the hell do these tweets mean dammit

Daps
My job didn’t pay me this week cuz I’m out on sick leave and they haven’t done my paperwork. I work for a damn near trillionaire and I have to wait on my checks like a Korean day laborer

I had to ask my mom to borrow money for my dentist appointment today :mjcry: what the hell do these tweets mean dammit
Alot of them mean Chinese real estate might be fukking up and that their fukk up will spread to the US, thus we get margin calls, and we get rich

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Alot of them mean Chinese real estate might be fukking up and that their fukk up will spread to the US, thus we get margin calls, and we get rich
To add on basically some of the huge hedge funds are heavily invested in Evergrande and Chinese real estate. With those dropping so heavily in value it means the hedge funds have to find other assets to meet margin requirements. If they don’t they’ll be forced to start closing them options which people think will trigger the MOASS.