The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Been working my ass off to get a new position at this company that's very highly regarded. I got the position today, and they're trying to underpay tf out of me. Don't even know why I went to college. This shyt has to pop by the end of the year or I'm losing my mind.
Details breh?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It has to. This needs to pop soon or there will be violence. The hedges are being allowed to openly cheat, while we’re expected to keep our mouths shut and not do anything about it.

That shyt is about to end.

I understand 100% but you sound like a crazed mass shooter right now. I do understand though. Blood, violence and money. It's your money and you want it NOW!!!!!!

Say "a forced redistribution of wealth" or some shyt lol. Trust me I hear you and I understand. Let them cacs handle that. Live in the shadows.

You good? You been talking crazy for like a month lol

Daps
I understand 100% but you sound like a crazed mass shooter right now. I do understand though. Blood, violence and money. It's your money and you want it NOW!!!!!!

Say "a forced redistribution of wealth" or some shyt lol. Trust me I hear you and I understand. Let them cacs handle that. Live in the shadows.

You good? You been talking crazy for like a month lol
I have a lot of money invested in this, so I’m naturally upset when I’m expected to watch it manipulated and remain silent. It upsets me to no end that we are being forced to watch hedge funds manipulate stocks on a daily basis, cheating with impunity, with no safeguards against what we are witnessing. The SEC claims to be the guardian of Wall Street, ensuring that it is a fair market in which trading is not compromised. So, how is it that this agency tasked with protecting our investments refuses to enforce the rules and hold these firms accountable for actions that are too blatant to ignore?

I know that they were blindsided by this situation, our refusal to budge from the stock turning this fight into a uniquely perilous development that could have grave implications for the market. I get it. But, how much longer do they think millions of people are going to tolerate this?

I’m not saying hedges should open their wallets and pay us millions. No, instead, they should be forced to trade this on the lit market and let the chips fall where they may.

:francis:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Been working my ass off to get a new position at this company that's very highly regarded. I got the position today, and they're trying to underpay tf out of me. Don't even know why I went to college. This shyt has to pop by the end of the year or I'm losing my mind.
Relax breh. They always do that to leave room for negotiation. Just tell em you want more pay

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I have a lot of money invested in this, so I’m naturally upset when I’m expected to watch it manipulated and remain silent. It upsets me to no end that we are being forced to watch hedge funds manipulate stocks on a daily basis, cheating with impunity, with no safeguards against what we are witnessing. The SEC claims to be the guardian of Wall Street, ensuring that it is a fair market in which trading is not compromised. So, how is it that this agency tasked with protecting our investments refuses to enforce the rules and hold these firms accountable for actions that are too blatant to ignore?

I know that they were blindsided by this situation, our refusal to budge from the stock turning this fight into a uniquely perilous development that could have grave implications for the market. I get it. But, how much longer do they think millions of people are going to tolerate this?

I’m not saying hedges should open their wallets and pay us millions. No, instead, they should be forced to trade this on the lit market and let the chips fall where they may.

It's a game bruh. Nothing wrong with airing out frustration. Again, I understand.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this guy is talking about moass possibly in January based off of the options chain. But it could happen before of course. Everyday its over or its close.

AMC - YouTube

That breh B Hayes

Last edited:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

not even trying to mock you and i know we've disagreed on certain things. But maybe you should take a few days away from anything related to this play (this thread as well as any youtube/twitter shyt). I understand the mental state of feeling like you've been cheated. At the end of the day, checking on it every hour will not make it pop off quicker so might as well occupy our mind with other stuff. Just like a flower. Staring at it won't make it grow quicker. Your position is built, let it do what it does. Eating good, sleeping good, time with loved ones, what life is really about. Then when you come back after a couple of days, your mind is clearer, more positive energy.

Keep your mental strong breh.