The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

Daps
its put season
Finally. I'm thinking of getting some on those Chinese banks. They have so much exposure the Chinese real estate sector. And then then contagion spreads from there. Yeah shutdown is theatrics but the market will react to it harshly I bet.

I think this (evergrande) finally might be the fukking trigger.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean. It is a lottery ticket, a once in a lifetime opportunity to amass great wealth. If it weren’t l, there wouldn’t be so much activity surrounding it, and it wouldn’t be the highest traded stock at the moment.

And the fact that it’s a path to wealth is why people are emotional, an understandable response to the manipulation that is preventing them from cashing in on that ticket.

My problem is with those who lean more into pessimism than optimism. Why come into a thread filled with brehs trying to eat and rain on their parade?

If they’re skeptical, they need to keep that to themselves. We’re realistic, knowing the other side won’t easily relent, but we also know they’re losing a war of attrition and will have to concede at some point.

We don’t need bad faith takes and FUD. It does nothing for the morale.

:francis:
and that's my point. Get your morale stronger. What some poster (me or anyone else) is saying on some messageboard should not be able to affect your morale. Believe it or not, we are on the same team hoping for the same thing. But this whole reliance on morale could be our downfall because it relies too much on emotion. We should go strictly on logic. Nothing should affect your morale. My morale is not affected at all. Only logic can sway me. Only logic should sway you. When Burry made his famous play and everyone was telling him he was wrong or crazy, his morale wasn't affected. He didn't give a fukk what people said and just went all in and stayed put. If your DD is solid, it doesn't matter what anyone says.

No one can bring FUD in your mind unless it's already there breh. Stay strong. The battle is within.

Daps
Been working my ass off to get a new position at this company that's very highly regarded. I got the position today, and they're trying to underpay tf out of me. Don't even know why I went to college. This shyt has to pop by the end of the year or I'm losing my mind.

Daps
Been working my ass off to get a new position at this company that's very highly regarded. I got the position today, and they're trying to underpay tf out of me. Don't even know why I went to college. This shyt has to pop by the end of the year or I'm losing my mind.
It has to. This needs to pop soon or there will be violence. The hedges are being allowed to openly cheat, while we’re expected to keep our mouths shut and not do anything about it.

That shyt is about to end.