The AMC Stock Discussion Thread

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I understand 100% but you sound like a crazed mass shooter right now. I do understand though. Blood, violence and money. It's your money and you want it NOW!!!!!!

Say "a forced redistribution of wealth" or some shyt lol. Trust me I hear you and I understand. Let them cacs handle that. Live in the shadows.

You good? You been talking crazy for like a month lol
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikka is stinkmeaner for real. I was in the thread about kim fields sister and randomly seen his post saying she needs to lose weight :mjlol: I ain’t seen this guy laugh or post A laughing smiley yet :unimpressed:

Daps
@I Really Mean It dont waste your time worrying..only about the day not the next day.

Spend time with loved ones and hug and tell them you love them every chance you get.
I feel you and appreciate what you, @JackRoss and @Turbulent have advised.

I guess I just hate living in a world designed to obstruct your path to happiness, as if my destiny is to serve at the feet of obscenely wealthy Cacs.

Sick of this shyt.

:yeshrug:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
joker-ahead.gif

Daps
Is it more than you making now? I'd take it if it is. They'll likely meet you in the middle. Gotta think about how much you would like working there versus somewhere else as well
It is barely more than I make now.

It's a gig for television.
But they offered like $3 more an hour for a contract for 2 years because in television everyone has contracts. That's why I can't just take it. I'd be locked in for two years of my life on a job that barely pays more. The experience is valuable but they gonna need to add 15k salary to that shyt for me to do it. And it's not like some side Gig, I'd be one of their main producers.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang

But they offered like $3 more an hour for a contract for 2 years because in television everyone has contracts. That's why I can't just take it. I'd be locked in for two years of my life on a job that barely pays more. The experience is valuable but they gonna need to add 15k salary to that shyt for me to do it. And it's not like some side Gig, I'd be one of their main producers.
Oh yeah then you in the right fasho. Get that money breh 2 years is a good amount of time and when you switch jobs you're always supposed to get a decent jump in salary.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
About to tomorrow or Monday. If they can't accept my offer I just walk.

Say you’re excited to work there and hit the ground running, but the initial offer was a little lower than you anticipated given what the role entails and the impact you want to have in the role. Ask if they can meet you in the middle at (X).

For X take the $ amount that you know you’d take and be happy with, then add 15% to it (if you know you’d be happy w/ 80k ask for 92). Assuming they wanna hire you they won’t just say no and fukk off. They’ll counter w/ a number higher than original offer, but lower than 92, but probably higher than that 80 too

Daps
Say you’re excited to work there and hit the ground running, but the initial offer was a little lower than you anticipated given what the role entails and the impact you want to have in the role. Ask if they can meet you in the middle at (X).

For X take the $ amount that you know you’d take and be happy with, then add 15% to it (if you know you’d be happy w/ 80k ask for 92). Assuming they wanna hire you they won’t just say no and fukk off. They’ll counter w/ a number higher than original offer, but lower than 92, but probably higher than that 80 too
:ohhh: thank you. Definitely doing this to see If they budge or not

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Are you based in NYC?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Aye if you're a producer amd looking for a change DM me.
I can send some jobs your way